Trial 1 Aftermath

4's POV

None of us could believe it. Teardrop had been killed in front of us, and nobody had words. They were all either angry or scared. Me included.

"At least... she liked me." Woody sighed while looking to her trial podium. A small charm with a sapphire on was where she once stood. He went over and put it on, a warm feeling washing over him. "She's still with us, even if it's not physical." He said before exiting the room, Leafy following him.

Loser was a bit panicked but soon understood that had to be done. "This game is twisted as hell... come on Cake, we're out of here." He muttered as the pastry followed him and left, Flower and Ruby trailing behind them. "This can go to hell, all of it." I heard the pink figure say before they exited.

Both X and Dora took it badly, due to their timid natures. X took it slightly better due to his talent, but that couldn't be any more wrong for the stick figure. She inhaled before saying: "You know... I'd prefer to die next then do that again." Before taking a swift leave. "What? Hey, wait up." David said before calmly walking out to leave, Spongy, Balloony and Firey going as well.

That left me, X, and 2 in the room. Since we were close, a sensation of hope was still in us, even if it was a weak one. But still, I couldn't bear to think someone was killed. "Let's... just go." I say before taking a final glance at the screen. Just seeing the lifeless blob of water there made me want to puke. But I didn't.

We left.

~Chapter 1: Bravery In Numbers~
~END~

Host: Alive
Optimist: Alive
Recruiter: Alive
Swimmer: Alive
Debuter: Alive
Island Eater: Alive
Supporter: DEAD
Popularity: Alive
Baker: Alive
Recycler: Alive
Forecaster: Alive
Victor: Alive
Mute: DEAD
Coward: Alive
Fashionista: Alive
Model: Alive

14/16 Remain

Dora's POV
I have to get stronger.
For David.