Chapter Fourteen

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

"Somebody's gotta nail that girls fins to the floor!"

----Hans Christian Anderson, "Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

Chapter Fourteenღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter Fourteen
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

I was a wreck. What did I do? What could I do? I had to get in that room again. Before Jordan exposed poor Crystal and Finn to the world. There was NO way in hell I was going to let him win. I was going to rescue them.

Even if it sent me to jail. Or drowned me. Whatever came first? I text Grandma what was going on and to meet me here at the aquarium. ASAP. Charlotte was here working overtime much to my luck.

"HEY! I need you now!" I gasp as I pull her aside.

"What are you doing here so late?" she asks me.

"You have to help me. It is a matter of life or death!" I exclaim.

"Sounds serious. What exactly is going on here?" she wants to know.

"You might not believe me. Please do not think that I am as crazy as Jordan. I am really not" I begin. I was not sure how to say this to her. Please help me save my friends? They are mermaids?? That sounds like I needed to go be locked up in the looney ward!

"Try me. I have heard worse" she chuckles.

"Okay first let me ask you this. Is there any way you can get me into that secret room of Jordan's? I HAVE to get in there. He stole something that is very important to me" I explain.

"Yes, I have a key card to every room in this place. He has me on clean up. So I have to go in all the rooms. Only the managers and janitor staff have key cards to this place. What did that creep steal of yours?" wonders Charlotte.

"I can show you. Just please let me in there" I beg of her.

"Um, is that your Grandma at the door?" Charlotte asks me as she points over to the front door. There was Grandma peeking into the glass of the doors.

"I asked her to come. We will need her help" I tell Charlotte. "Please let her in" Charlotte does as I say.

But she looks a tad confused. I did not blame her for being confused. I would be too if I were her.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"I came as soon as I heard. Who has FINN?" demands Grandma.

"Finn? Was he kidnapped? Why would anyone kidnap your boyfriend?" wonders Charlotte.

"You told her about Finn? You know others cannot know about him!" warns Grandma to me.