Chapter Twenty-Three

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

"Take a chance on love"----

Hans Christian Anderson, "The Little Mermaid"

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

Chapter 23ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 23
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

[Warning Sexual Conduct!]

I was soon ready for bed. My mind was wide awake though. I look down at the little ring that Finn had bestowed upon me. I grin. He wanted to marry me! This whole time! My heart soared with joy. I once thought we could never be together. Until love found a way for us to be together. He loved me! I grin.

"Do you like that ring? Is it okay?" Finn worries as he climbs in bed next to me. He places his arms around me.

"Oh yes. More than okay! I love this ring Finn!" I tell him happily.

"Good I am glad you do" he says with joy. He lifts my head for me to look into his eyes. "I am so ready to spend forever with you Sydney" he vows to me.

He leans in and kisses me making me tremble inside at his touch. I turn around so I could face him better. Our kisses grow intense.

He lays me down on the bed. He looms over on top of me. My heart beats faster. My body aches to be closer to Finn's though he was right there with me. How it was one man had such a spell over me?

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"Finn?" I gasp in between kisses.

"Yes Syd?" he asks me.

"Make love to me" I beg softly. "I want you"

"I want you to Syd. Are you sure you are ready?" he worries. I nod.

"I have never been more ready for anything in my life Finn. I want you" I beg softly.

"I can never say no to you" he says softly to me. He grins as his hand touches my cheek lightly. I see love in his beautiful eyes. "I love you. I am going to show you how much. I have never wanted anyone as much as you" he tells me softly. My heart skips a beat. He kisses me. His lips press on mine. Our kisses deepen. Dangerously moving faster by the second but I was keeping up with his kisses. His kisses left a mark on my lips with each kiss. I help Finn lift his tank top over his head.

Now I could feel his bare chest pressing upon my own. Warmth of his skin made me shiver with delight. Passion. I take off my shirt for him. He grins at me as I remove my bra and toss it to the floor. I pull him back on top of me.

He kisses me. I feel his tongue enter my mouth searching for my own. I moan out loud as he kisses me. His fingers felt as good as his touch explored my body. I feel his fingers tremble as they lightly cup my breast in his fingers. I buck up at his touch. He knew I was his for the taking tonight.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

"You're beautiful Sydney. I am worried" he admits suddenly.

"Why?" I ask him.

"I have never been with anyone. I do not want to disappoint you" he worries.

"You could never do that. I have been wanting this so badly. I just want to be with you. And that is all that matters Finn. Touch me where you want to. Show me how you care. Let me love you tonight to. I want to show you with all my heart how I love you" I beg.

"Alright Sydney, I want that to. I love you with all my heart" he vows.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

I pull him close to my own body. He kisses me again. My fingers roam freely in his soft feathery hair as he kisses me. I wanted him to see how much love I had for him. Just for him.

He leans in and suddenly is kissing my neck. I become breathless as he leaves hot little trails down my neck from his kisses. I bite my lip to keep from moaning his name.

It was hard not to. His right hand cupped my breast and squeezed it gently. Then his mouth claims the other. I feel his tongue dance around my nipple. I moan as I buck my body against him.

"Finn" I whisper breathlessly as he sucks on me.

Tasting my body hungrily. He parts my womanhood. He unbuttons my pants and begins to take them off. Still nibble teasing my breast as he does so. I feel myself becoming wet with desire for him.

I feel his fingers slide down inside of my panties. He rubs me inside gently pleasing me. Making my juices flow as I whimper his name. I gasp as he slides in two fingers stroking me gently then a little faster making me climax for him. I moan as I grasp at the bed sheets. His fingers felt so good inside of me. I could not help but rub myself against them as he pleasured me.

"You taste so good honey" he whisper to me.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

He slides my panties off. He climbs back on top of me. I could feel his swollen groin rubbing its need against my woman hood making me wet inside. He kisses me as we connect deeper than ever before.

"Please Finn, I want you. I am ready for you" I beg of him. He nods as he kisses me. I slide off his underwear.

My fingers grasp at his firm butt as he rocks against me. Now I could feel the skin from his swollen cock as he rubbed against me. He suddenly lifts his body up a little. I feel him take his cock and slide it inside of me.

I moan as he rubs against me. Rocking in and out. He felt so good being one with me. It was amazing how much love I felt. He was starting to sweat as he rocked against me faster as he made love to me. I made him roll over. He was on his back now. I climb on top.

"Time for me to show you how much I love you Finn" I whisper as I kiss him.

• ❤︎ •• ❤︎ •

Then I kiss his chest as I slide him back inside of me. I begin to moan as I ride him gently. He moans with pleasure at what I am doing to him. He just felt so good inside of me.

I rock my body faster upon him. I could feel him deep inside of me. I connected with Finn so deeply he was a part of me. I lean down and kiss him. I feel his body shudder as I rock against him.

"I love you" he gasps as we make love.

"I love you to. Forever Fin" I promise him as I soon feel my body climax with total passion only Finn could bring me.

♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥☆♥

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|