Answering Questions

"Adora, you should have seen Wrong Hordak. He was literally moving so fast in the kitchen to make dinner. He's definitely invited to Brightmoon anytime he likes." Glimmer said as Adora sat in the circle next to Catra.

Wrong Hordak handed the tray to Catra, and she took it gratefully. She took her piece, and passed it over to Adora, making sure their hands lightly brushed.

Adora took the tray, unsure about the mixed messages Catra was sending. One moment Catra was grasping her hand lovingly, and the next moment she was jerking her hand away.

Now this.

She turned to Glimmer and said, "That's great. I'm sure he'll love the kitchen in your palace. It has everything.

The conversation was going, but there was a strange vibe in the air as everyone reflected on everything that had been said. The only person that seemed to be unaware of the vibe was Entrapta, her concern was with having tiny food.

After eating the meal Catra blurted. "I was confused okay!"

Everyone stared at her confused at the outburst.

"I'm talking about why I left and stayed at the Horde."

She crossed her arms and had an annoyed expression in her face. "Look, let's make it clear that a lot has changed since I was serving the Horde. I figure that if I talk about this now, you can all stop looking at me like I'm ready to betray you all. I just want us all to get past this. I know I did a lot of terrible things and I'm.....Soooorr.....Ugh! I'm hoping all of you have my back when I go back to Etheria."

"You're sorry?" Glimmer asked

Catra looked at her defeated and nodded her head. "Yes!" She said forcefully then she paused.

"...I am." She finally said more gently, hoping no one noticed the tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"You know Catra, you OBVIOUSLY were pretty terrible, but since you saved the Queen of Brightmoon..." Glimmer flipped her hair, " I guess I'll be nice and grant asylum. I'll even do everything in my power to convince the other princesses about you....No promises on Frosta. She enjoys taking any opportunity to attack her enemies, so I'd watch out for her. Also, you made pretty good company when I was captured, so that's a plus. Funny thing is that I never thought I'd ever get cake while being a prisoner. "

They all looked at Glimmer. "There was cake served to you on Prime's ship? That's some fancy way to treat prisoners." Adora commented curiously.

"Yes, they had a bunch of exotic food from other planets. Ughhh, can we not talk about that? It gives me the chills, because Prime literally gave me food from the planets he eradicated and tried to convince me to shove the food down my throat. He's awful."

Glimmer turned towards Catra, "As I was saying, I got your back now. Queenly pinky-promise." Glimmer walked towards Catra with her pinky raised.

Catra gave a weak smile, grateful for the support from the Queen of Brightmoon and they crossed pinkies. She never thought there would be a day where she would be in good terms with a princess, especially with one as sparkly as Glimmer.

Bow interrupted Catra's thoughts when she heard his voice crack "Awwwww." Catra turned to look at him and thought she saw little stars around his eyes. "You two...ARE. THE. SWEEEETEST!"

Catra let go of the binding pinky-promise contract and crossed her arms, annoyed at the excitement in the room. She blurted out, "Yes, very sweet. Can we get to the point now? So what exactly do you want to know about me?"

"Well, there are a few concerns. Let's start off with why you're so defensive all the time? Especially since you know we wouldn't do anything to harm you. When we captured you back in Etheria we didn't hurt you, even though you probably would have deserved it for being so difficult to carry. " Glimmer said.