Failure

It's my first time writing on a computer I don't understand anything halp

don't mind me and just read the book ._.

I'm sorry if this is bad, but english is not my mother tongue, but I'm trying my best QwQ

Also! I MADE ANGST MUAHAHAHAHAHA-

Wild was the last to finish his quest (and destroying Hyrule at the same time) and it made him insecure, every time he was around the other heroes he always felt like he didn't belong here. But that, nobody knew that he had failed beside him, because the group had never been to Wild's world, and he didn't looked forward to it.

Now you see the problem is that when he got threw the new portal he was met with his Hyrule, while the other Links were looking around trying to see if they recognizes anything. Wild just stayed behind everyone hoping that nobody would check on him. But his bad luck stroke again, because only a few seconds later, Wind was asking him question like ''Are you okay? Is that your hyrule? Why is it in ruine? It's so large! It would be great if there was more water, wouldn't it? Where are all the towns? Do you know the place by heart? What's this rock glowing orange? Can we meet your Zelda? Is there somewhere to sleep? It looks infinite! Is there even an end to this hyrule? Where are we? Is there anybody around here? Can we go see the guy you were always talking about? The one that loves beetle and that would buy them from you even if it's overpriced? Could we meet your friends?''

Wild had totally forgot that besides the fact that he was selling things to Beedle and that he traveled a lot, nobody actually knew much about what his adventure was like.

Because of Wind's sudden outburst everyone was looking at them. Wild was about to brush it off before he remembered something, he began to sign

"Since we're in my hyrule, here's some rules. Avoid the guardians. Don't talk to any travelers. Don't wander off without me, you'll get lost. And lastly, don't ask or critic my hyrule without knowing it's story."

All the other heroes made surprised face at the rules that Wild had just signed.

"Why can't we talk to other travelers?"

"Yigas." Wild answered to the youngest of the group.

"What's a guardians?"

"Something you don't want to fight." Wild signed again in response to Sky's question and before anyone could speak up again he continued his sentence"We should get going. There's somewhere where we can camp a few hours from here"
The scarred hero heard the sighs that left Warriors and the pinked headed boy but decided to ignore it.

____-----TIME SKIP-----____

They had all set up the camp, while Wild was installing his stuff to start cooking, chat could be hear here and there.
Wild was focusing on his task, trying to make the best food he could. (Because it was the only thing he was good at.)
He chose to do a meat curry, he took out the food needed to make the recipe already memorized in his head, along with all the others.
'Raw meat, Goron spice, Hylian rice'

He let out a whistle to make the others knew he had finished cooking.

The group came closer and took their part of the food, the others decided to continue their small talk, while Wild was silently watching his hyrule, feeling more and more useless. Everything the others had protected over millions of year, all of their hard work to keep hyrule safe, was all for nothing because he wasn't strong enough to protect it.
His shoulders slumped in defeat, the guilt crashing over him.

The others hadn't realized this and decided it was a good time to question him, questions like 'why is your hyrule like this' or 'what happened here??'

The sound around him was growing more and more loud, so loud that he didn't even noticed that he was digging his hands in his ear, trying to take them out, but he was the only one that didn't.
All of the chat around stopped at the same time, someone approached him, but Wild couldn't make who it was trough his blurry vision, (When had he start crying?)
A hand was put on his shoulder, the champion flinched away from it, but it stayed here anyway.

"-ild"

Wild couldn't make what the person was trying to say, everything was blurred, nothing was registering, like he was under water. Wild tried to gasp for air (How do we breath?)
The champions redirected his attention toward the hand still on his shoulder.
He was able to make out a sentence trough all the fog his mind actually was.

"Breath with me Wild"

Breath breATH BREATh BREATHBREATHBREATHBREATH ICAN'TBREATH-
Then silence.

I'm gonna end this there, just to make you suffer- (more like I totally forgot what I wanted to write after that and decided to leave it blanc-)

also please give me idea for the next chapters, I'm open to all suggestions QwQ