First Meeting With The Wild Child - PART THREE

Who forgot what they wrote eight month ago and needed to read their own chapter to continue their series? Nope! Definitely NOT me!

I just realized........ I wrote Gerudo village in the last chapter with the wild child even though I know that it's Gerudo Town 💀🔫
______________________________

Time's eye follow Link's back as he walk away with his horse.

"Time you should be going to sleep."

The leader look behind him to see Twilight staring at him

"Yeah, yeah I should" he sighs as he walk back inside with Twilight following close behind.

When he enters he see Sky and Wind sharing a bed, same for Four and Legend, while Warriors have his own. Two beds are still on the floor, Time look around the room and see Hyrule by the window, looking outside.

"Are you sleeping tonight?" Twilight ask, Hyrule shake his head while never taking his eyes off from outside.

The two other Link left awake goes to their own bed.

________________

Hyrule waits until all his fellow travelers are asleep before going outside, following the trail of Wild's horse.

After a few (multiples) hours of horseback and directives he arrives at the so called 'Gerudo Town' or something.

He lets out a relieved breath.

As Hyrule is about to enter the place before two women stop him "Voe are not allowed." One of them take a knife-looking thing and point it at him "Back off." they say in a threatening voice.

Hyrule hold his hands up and slowly walk away, his front always facing the two others.

He abruptly stops and ask them "Wait, what's a voe??" Both of the guards double in laughter, one being able to stutter out "Y-yOu've neveR heArd thaT bef-Ore? It meanS someone who is a male/identify as a mAle"

Comprehension paint his features before he looks away and rub his neck awkwardly "woops, I'll be on my way, then."

As he walks away someone comes up to him and whisper "hey, I've hear' you wan' to ge' in the villag', I can hel' you if you pay me" The person reveal themselves, they have a long, white beard, and have their hands out, silently asking for rupees.

"What will you do?"
"I have a' other tunic"
"How much?"
"I'll be kind an' lower the price a bit, so 2,200"

Hyrule splutter, unable to form words, why is everything so goddamn expensive in this place???

"If you give me some beetles I ca' give it to you fo' 2,000"
"How is that any better?? I have like, 50 rupees on me because that other guy the blue tunic took all of them for showing me the way to a place to sleep!"
"Ohh, so you're a frien' of Link"
"what- no- I- wait whAT!?!?? What do you mean?"

"The only person her' who wear tha' is Link"

Hyrule thinks for a moment before answering

"I'll wait outside for Link to come out, I just needed to talk to him."

The guy (??) nods sadly (probably because they won't get the money they wanted) and leave shortly after.

I will probably wait for a few hours, I should find a place to sit.

Hyrule start walking and stop at a, a, a lake? There's multiple person around it, most likely doing commerce.

He sits down and look at the entry of the village, staring at the people coming in and out (which is, like, one person each eleven minutes)

After a few minutes of wait (43 minutes) someone, with a blue and green outfit, walk out of the gates, a orange and white curtain is caught in the wind behind them.

____________

Wind get up, this time, earlier than usual. Everyone, beside him, are still sleeping, he takes a look outside, a blue moon is shining, he looks around the other heroes before noticing someone missing. He instantly jump up, speed walking to Time's sleeping form.

"Time! Time!" he whisper shout, while shaking him awake "I think we've lost Hyrule"
At this, Time immediately open his eye, "what" his eyes meet Wind's one.
"He's not here.."
Time facepalm, tired of this shit "why. Why today of all day." He drags his hand down his face.

Time get up and start waking the other heroes, going to Sky first, being the hardest to wake. He soon go to Four, Twilight and then Warriors. At Legend's turn, said one jump up and harshly whisper "what the fuck do you mean we lost Hyrule?!"

After that, the group fall into a big chaos, each trying to talk over the other, while still keeping their tone low, to not wake up the other residents sleeping.

My motivation went 💀💀💀 (sorry, that chapter is like, super short)
I tried working on other chapters but I didn't feel like they were good so I never posted them, I'm sorry that I took so long to update.
I can't wRITE 😤

Guys?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????? 3K READ??? WTH????