Blood moon

Wild experience his first full moon and the others experience their first blood moon

The group is preparing to sleep... I mean, that's no big deal if we put aside the fact that they're sleeping on a monster camp and tonight is a blood moon. So yeah, saying Wild is freaking out is an understatement.

"Cub, are you going to sleep?" Twilight asks, Wild shake his head, clearly hiding his discomfort.
"It's getting late, we've been fighting monster all day" Wild shake his head again
"Why not?" Twi try again
'Blood moon.' The younger signs.

The other Links look at him with confusion, like if they didn't know what a Blood moon is.

They shrug and then go to bed, beside Hyrule (who was watching the camp) and Wild (why is nobody worried about the blood moon???)

Hyrule approach him

"Why won't you go to bed? This is a safe place in my world."
'How are you not freaking out???? Tonight is a blood moon!'
"A Blood Moon? Huh? Can you elaborate?", Hyrule ponder over the question for a few seconds, "OH! You mean a full moon? Is that what it's called in your world?"

Wild struggles to understand, and try to explain his side of the story but his attempt once again disappoint him as his voice refuse to work.

"No-" 'It's not safe'
"How come?"

Wild give an exasperate look at Hyrule. He has been explaining exactly that for the last two minutes, a part of his brain scream.

'The blood moon'
Hyrule stare thoughtfully at the forest in front of him for a few seconds "I don't know what's a blood moon, actually I don't think anyone, besides you, does. But whatever it is, it doesn't exist here"

Wild eventually gives in, laying down alongside the other heroes. Hyrule smile a bit in triumph.

The night, was,, uneventful. Wild had been able to sleep, until he was shaken awake by Hyrule since he was supposed to keep guard tonight, and no monster had came back to life.

Wild stare at the sky in awe. The moon was bright in the sky, it's form being perfectly round. Instead of the devilish, red color it normally has, it was a pure white, lighting the sky in the pitch black. The stars were also all white. Beside one. There was a little star that was red. Red like his moon. Anxiety begins to build up, but Wild don't wake up the others, Hyrule had said it was safe here, hadn't he?

...

He was safe, right?  The others would protect him, right?

________________________________________________________

The group had changed hyrules a few days after the full moon, they had walked into Wild's world, on the top of a freezing mountain, immediately, they all took their clothes stored away and put them one on top of the other, it was the only way to survive the cold if you wanted to save up potions.

They slowly make their way down the freezing place, sometimes  countering monsters of all sorts, thought most of them were weaken by the cold, making it easier for the links to kill them.

Once they reach to foot of the mountain the temperature begins to rise, finally letting the group take off their layers of clothes.

Warriors sighs in contentment, "finally out of those mountains, I thought I was gonna freeze to death!", he exclaims, a chuckles is heard around the group, all also relieved to be able to feel their toes again.

They see an other traveler, they seem to be in a rush, the group decides to leave them be, besides Wild who runs up to them, he quickly signs something, which is answered with a "it's today" before the traveler leaves, running down the paths, like they're fleeing something. They wonder what from.

Their calm moment doesn't last long as they find a monster camp. They fight for a bit before the last lizalfos fall after its comrades.

"We should set camp here, there's already a fire crackling," Time, as calm as ever, say.

Wild quickly shake his head from left to right frantically, gaining the attention of the others.

"We can't. Blood moon," he signs with determination.

"It can't be that bad, can it? Chill out Wild, there's no reason for us to find a new place if this one is already set up," Warriors comments, already setting his bed.

"I trusted when you said there was no danger. Now it's your turn to trust me," He signs again, clearly angry as his words are made faster.

Hyrule nods, agreeing with Wild after seeing how much he had freaked out in his hyrule. Legend chose Wild's sides as well, complaining about his back hurting and not being able to sleep outside an other day. Wind start running around asking when they were leaving. The four others ignored them, setting camp. The small group on Wild's side awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do since Time, the 'oldest' and 'chef' of the group, was staying here.

Wind whined but followed the example of the older links, unpacking his bags, leaving the three other standing alone.

Wild turn to the two left "We can sleep in a tree, the monster won't reach us here, I'll go tell the others about the blood moon. Hopefully they will move out of the camp," His allies nods, walking to the biggest tree and climbing it.

The feral boy join the ignorant Links, he quickly address Time, "The blood moon revives the monsters that died, whether it was few minutes prior or weeks, they will come back to life,"

Time sighs, "so where do you suppose we should go?"

Before Wild has a chance to answer the scenery change to crimson.

Skeletons start to dig their way out of the dirt they resided in. The same lizalfos that had fallen not long ago get back up, resurrected back to life.

A gasp comes out of Wind "WHAT IS THAT?!" he says as he points to the undead monster in front of him.

Wild has to bite back a sigh, of course, it's always when people finally decide to listen to him that his luck comes back.

Wild reach for his slate and takes out his shield and sword, time to beat some lizalfos up.

I haven't updated in so long D:

ALSO, I HAVE OFICIALLY WATCHED 'SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE' 23 TIMES

NOIR IS STILL THE BEST CHARACTER, AS ALWAYS

IF YOU LIKED THE MOVIE AND NOIR IN GENERAL, HERE'S THE LINK TO AN EXTREMELY LONG AO3 HURT/COMFORT FANFIC ABOUT HIM: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17282084?view_full_work=true

ANNNNNDDD HERE'S THE LINK TO A TRAILER FOR A FANMADE MOVIE FOR SPIDER-NOIR:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce-RwNthyE0 

(WITH SOME BEHIND THE SCENES:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hDxS7WtPH0    )

:]    <---   that guy looks adorable btw-