💀Dreaming💀

I woke up in my room, on my bed. Wait MY BED? MY ROOM? I thought I was with light? I fell disappointed. In my dream, we had become a couple. I looked up to see ryuk, KISSING LIGHT?!

My eyes opened wide, in shock. It... was a dream. 

💀 sorry 😝 had to tease you a bit💀

I woke up for real this time, in light's bed. I knew It was real this time, as I looked over to see a sleeping light. He had his arms around me. He looked so peaceful. I was about to get up, when light quickly, pulled me back on the bed, returning me into his arms.

He grunted. "Stay a little longerrr~" he said, half sleep. I just giggled and told him it was time to get up. "Nooo~ sleep with me more." He was still sleepy. Who knew light could be such a cry baby? I laughed, nudging his arm to release me.

Though I honestly didn't  mind him holding me. It was... nice. I felt warm in his hold. I wanted to like this forever,but I knew it was time to get up. "Come onnn~ sleepy head"

After many attempts, light finally woke up. Atleast I thought he did. All he did was let go of me, and put his arms behind his head. Making his own pillow. He slowly closed his eyes again. Oh no you dont!

I grabbed my pillow and slammed it on his face

I grabbed my pillow and slammed it on his face. Ryuk laughed, enjoying the show. Light growled, mad he had to get up. He threw the pillow of his face, and put it to the side of him. I suddenly got an idea, and grinned to myself.

I know what will wake him up. See any other "sweet" girlfriend would kiss their partner awake, right? Well I guess I'm not sweet. "I said- GET UP!" I yelled, pouncing on light.

"Ugh! Alright I'm up!" Light jumped up surprised. I landed directly on top of him. I smiled to myself, proud I was able to wake him. Light suddenly put  an evil smirk on his face.

"Payback time!" He yelled, laughing. He tackled me pushing me down the bed. "No! No stop it! " I was bursting out with laughter as light tickled me. "You wanna wake me up huh?" "NOOOO  IM SORRY, STOP STOP ITTT " I screamed, tears in my eyes.

Light stopped when he heard my stomach growl. "Phew~" I said catching my breath. "I'm going to make breakfast, wanna help?" Light invited me.

I simply said sure, following him downstairs. Ryuk was of course happy, his breakfast was a bowl of apples. When we got downstairs, we soon realized that we wouldn't be doing any cooking today, his mom beat us to it.

"You kids ready to eat?" She asked. My stomach answered for me, as it growled at the smell of fresh bacon. Mhmm I loved the smell of "breakfast food".

We ate breakfast and light told me to get ready after words. "Uh light, how am I supposed to? I dont have any clothes here" I gave him a questioning look. "Ah your right, I guess you'll have to go back home, and I'll come to get you in about an hour. " light responded.

I did as he said and went home. I took a shower, and put my favorite outfit on(your choice). I thought it made me look cute, it definitely made me more confident/comfortable with myself.

I decided to leave my hair down, so I could enjoy the feeling of wind go through it. I put on some comfortable but decent shoes and I was ready to go. And just in time, light knocked at the door. I was certain he was here to pick me up.

💀where his he talking you? Hmm guess we'll see next chapter💀