💀Let the Games Begin💀

💀Your POV 💀
I was shocked to see the ball fly right past light, almost hitting ryuk. Even light looked surprised, he froze in place. I laughed, HA! I TOLD YOU, YOU WERE TRASH!" I stuck my tongue out to light. Despite his recent loss, he had a smirk on his face. "He just got a lucky shot"

Yeah right. That's a lame excuse. This looks like it's going to get interesting. Maybe sitting out won't be as bad as I thought. Ryusaki's only response  was, "15 muv " I sighed. Its  not very entertaining when hes so serious all the time.

💀time skip💀
As the game went on the crowd grew bigger. We all watched as the ball flew from one side of the court to the other at a pretty high speed.

Ryuk just smiled in amusement.
It was an intense battle.

💀L POV 💀
Relax light, while it's true that Kira hates losing, most people would rather win then lose. Its human nature.

💀Light POV 💀
Is he going to think I'm kira if I go for the win? I suppose I could just lose on purpose, but if I do it could mark against me. Sense he'd expect Kira to want to win, he might also expect me to throw the match to avoid suspicion. I dont see anyway they could profile me based on a tenis match. So I might have to assume he might have some other goal in mind. Either way, I WON'T  let  him win!

💀Your POV 💀
I couldn't tell who was going to win. The match kept going back and forth. Light just looked guarded. He didn't appear relaxed for one second.
Ryuk laughed, "And just like  that, we've got an umpire and a line judge."

💀L POV 💀 Look at that, he's going for the win

💀L POV 💀
Look at that, he's going for the win. The lone judge called out, "Game set!Won by Light Yagami!" Almost as soon as the announcement was made, Light's girlfriend cheered out, praising him.

💀till next chapter 💀