||Simon Minter - Cheating Prank||

||Hi this is the first story if you want a request of anything please comment or message me and I will happily do it for you! Anyway hope you enjoy!||

Y/N: Hey guys what's up welcome back to another video! So if you didn't know I have an amazing boyfriend called Simon Minter or most of you guys know him as MiniMinter, well last week he did a "breaking up with you" prank on me so its time to get him back with a cheating prank. I have brought along one of my best friends Tobi Brown or TBJZL to help me with this. 

Tobi: Hi Guys!! I'm actually pretty scared for this as Simon gets mad very quickly and when it comes to Y/N he will kill anyone!

Y/N: You'll be fine. Anyway Simon messaged me like 5 minutes a go saying he was just leaving his apartment which is like 30 minutes away so lets get this started. We have put one of Tobi's shirts in the living room just on the floor and then my shirt in the hallway which is leading to my room so hopefully he sees them. Tobi is going be shirtless and be in his boxers but i'm going to have a strapless top on and some some booty shorts on and we're going to be under my covers so yeah lets do this!!

(20 Minutes Later)

Y/N: OK guys so Simon just said that he's just entering the apartment complex so he will be here any minute!

(Simon's POV)

I text y/n saying that I was just leaving my apartment but she didn't reply so maybe she's just in the bathroom or something? She still hasn't seen my message so I sent her another one saying i'm just entering the apartment complex which she didn't reply to either. As I unlock her front door I see a shirt on the floor which isn't mine and it's definitely a boys shirt.

Simon: Y/N, Baby I'm here! Is your brother round or something whose shirt is this?

I heard giggling coming from her room so I start walking towards her room in the hallway was Y/N's shirt.

Simon: Y/N/N? 

I opened her door and saw her in bed with Tobi! And yes Tobi MY BEST FRIEND!

Tobi: Shit man

Y/N: I didn't realise how early you were getting here!

Simon: What the hell is happening in here are you two naked!

Y/N: Baby I can explain

Simon: Don't baby me, Tobi your my best friend why would you do this to me!

Tobi: I'm so sorry

(Y/N's POV) 

I could hear Simon open the door so me and Tobi jumped under the covers which made Tobi hit his head on the backboard and we both bursted out laughing. He was coming closer so I pulled the covers up even closer and that's when he burst in the door.

(Tobi: Shit man

Y/N: I didn't realise how early you were getting here!

Simon: What the hell is happening in here are you two naked!

Y/N: Baby I can explain

Simon: Don't baby me, Tobi your my best friend why would you do this to me!

Tobi: I'm so sorry)

He stormed out the room before I could say anything else I grabbed a camera and went running after him.

Y/N: Tobi stay here!

I ran after him and stopped him from getting into the elevator.

Y/N: Simon baby it was a prank! Look I have a camera!

Simon: What?!

Y/N: It was a prank baby I'm so sorry you pulled a prank on me so I had to get you back.

Simon: Don't scare me like that!

Y/N: Omg your actually crying I'm so sorry please don't cry. I love you, you know I would never do anything like that to you.

Simon: I love you too, I know you wouldn't it's just everything seemed so real.

Y/N: Come on let's get back inside my apartment its cold out here.

Finally we got back into the house and tobi was in his clothes sat on the sofa waiting

Tobi: Mate I'm so sorry 

Simon: It's fine don't worry it was just for the content 

I quickly set the camera on the fire place so it's standing up

Y/N: Well guys that's the video, I hoped you enjoyed it because as you can see Simon definitely didn't but if you want to see anymore pranks make sure to comment, Like, Share, Subscribe and all those different things!! Tobi's and Simon's socials will be down below as well so make sure you go and have a look at there stuff anyway byeeeee!

Simon: Bye guys!

Tobi: Bye!

I turn the camera off

Tobi: As I said I'm sorry again for that man. I do have to head off though Ethan wants to film a footie video with me.

Simon: It's fine don't worry say hi to him for me

Y/N: Bye Tobs thanks for helping 

(Simon's POV)

Y/N: I'm sorry baby can we cuddle and watch some movies?

Simon: Of course we can princess I'll go get some snacks.

Me and Y/N went to her room and watched movies until she fell asleep in my arms so I turned off the Tv and closed my eyes.

|| Well that was the first story! I hope you guys liked it but yeah thanks for choosing this book and there will be a lot more stories with the other boys as well anyway byeeeee||

||917 Words||