|| Tobi Brown - Truth or Dare||

" You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Simon Asks.

You and the seven boys were scattered around the living room, on your phones, watching TV and chatting amongst each other.

" Yeah bro that sounds good." JJ says, setting his phone down.

"I'm in." Ethan says.

"Yeah, okay." Vik says.

"For sure" You reply.

Tobi just shrugs his shoulders then you all sit in a circle on the carpeted floor.

" Who's up first?" Harry asks, looking around the circle.

" I will." Ethan says. " Oh Bogs. Truth or dare?"

"Date."

Ethan smirks, " I dare you to order pizza and send it to the neighbours."

Harry laughs and takes his phone out, not hesitating, and orders a pizza, sending it to the neighbours.

"My turn." He says, putting his phone back in his pocket. " Simon, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Simon says.

"I dare you to call Talia and fake break up with her."

"Aww come on man" Simon Sighs.

He takes his phone out, dealing his girlfriends number and fakes breaking up with her. Then proceeds to tell her it's just a joke.

"Okay okay, my turn. Y/n, truth or dare?"

You sigh, " Okay well honestly you guys are cruel so I'm going to say truth.

"Who do you like?"

Simon gives you wide eyes, since he was the only one who knew about your crush on Tobi.

"No one." You say, trying to hide your blush.

" I call lies!" JJ exclaims jumping up from the floor.

"Anyone could have seen you blushing y/n/n. Who is it? Is it Simon?" Vik questions

"No, not Simon!" you squeal.

"You have to tell us." Josh says.

All the boys stare at you, waiting for your answer. You look up and meet eyes with Tobi, quickly looking away.

" To- Tobi." You stutter, barely audible.

You look back up at the boys, all of them wide eyed, except for Tobi he was just looking down.

"I know Tobi I'm sorry." You apologise.

Tobi slowly looks up at you locking eyes then slowly leans forwards connecting your lips.

All the other boys scream and jump around the room.

You and Tobi pull away laughing and he says;

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that for."

|| Thank you for nearly 1k views I seriously didn't think this was going to get anywhere but here we are. Expect some more soon I've been brainstorming for a bit anyway have a good day/Night baiiii||

|| 410 Words||