||Tobi Brown - Long distance||

My Queen👑💕💞 = Y/n My Baby💗💖 = Tobi

(Y/n's POV)

I decided to do a quick live so all my fans would know what I'm up to

Y/n: Right now in England it's 4pm which means it's 8am in America which means Tobi is probably awake but I don't want to text him in case he isn't and I wake him up so I'm just going to put some Netflix on and start to tidy my flat because it is a MESS! Tobi has been gone for 3 months now and we still have 9 months left until he can come back. You maybe wondering why he isn't in England and that's because the sidemen got a contract but it meant that they would have the move country for a year. I'm deciding if I should move in with one of the girls or maybe all the girls because I know we are all feeling lonely and we need company I may ask Talia to move in with me I'll to her later about it anyway that's all for new bye guys!

I stopped the live and put the Tv on but as soon as I started washing up I got a text from Tobi.

16:12 - My Baby💗💖: Hey pretty, I saw your live and thought I should text you. today is just a relaxing day for me and the boys so we can call if you want xx

16:12 - My Queen👑💕💞: Hi baby, I didn't realise you were awake otherwise I would have text you but yeah give me like 5 minutes I need to sort the dog out. xx

I gave the dog some food and then got changed into one of tobi's jumpers and some leggings.I then rushed into the living room, grabbed my phone and then called Tobi.

Tobi: Hey! How are you

Y/n: I'm alright I just wish you where with me I miss you. what about you

Tobi: Yeah I'm good and I miss you too baby you know I can still ask my manager if you can come over to America I'm sure he wouldn't mind

Y/n: No it's fine it wouldn't be fair on the other girls if I came over an they didn't.

Tobi: They could come as well! I just miss you too much and I really want one of your hugs right now. Are you wearing my jumper?

Y/n: Umm maybe you left it at my house before you left when you stayed over so I kinda hid it from you to make sure that I still had one.

Tobi: Your so cute sometimes

Y/n: Sometimes! I'm cute all the time

Harry: Is that Y/n's voice I can here!

Y/n: Hey haz! How are you

Harry: I'm good thanks! Oh yeah um Katie is coming to London for a couple months do you think she could come stay with you because I know you have like 3 bedrooms in your flat.

Y/n: Yeah of course she can just get her to text me or something.

Harry: I will do anyway I have to go bye Y/n/n Love you!

Y/n: Bye Harry Love you too!

Tobi: I swear you love him more than me.

Y/n: shush you weirdo

Josh: Hey Tobs you wanna film a Q&N with me?

Tobi: Yeah sure just give me like 10 minutes

Y/n: I swear you love him more than me

Tobi: You copied me!!!

Y/n: Well I'll leave you too do what you have to do. Talia just text me anyway asking if she can come round so I have to go anyway

Tobi: Ok princess that's fine I love you and I'll probably text or call you later.

Y/n: Ok baby I love you

Tobi: I love you too gorgeous bye!

Y/n: Bye bubba

Well that was fun. I quickly grabbed my laptop and got a ticket to go down to America.

Sidegirls 💕👑💗

Y/n: Hey girlies I have an idea

Talia: Ok?

Freya: I mean let's hear it

Y/n: so why don't we all but plane tickets to go to America and surprise the boys I have already Brought mine which is in 3 weeks.

Katie: Y/n that is probably your best idea ever!

Talia: I agree I mean lets try get on the same plane.

Freya: What ever you do don't tell the boys though!

Y/n: Ok Talia and Freya come round to mine and then we'll call you Katie so we can plan this!

Freya: K see you in a bit!

|| If you want a part 2 make sure you comment down below or if you have a suggestion please tell me anyway hope you enjoyed byeee! ||

|| 724 Words||