|| Harry Lewis - Meeting His Family||

Tomorrow I'm finally meeting Harry's parents! Me and Haz have been dating for 4 months now and the only reason  I haven't met his family is because they live in Guernsey and I'm not a big fan of aeroplanes. To be honest I'm really nervous.

(On FaceTime)

Y/n: Harryyyyyyy

Harry: Babyyyyyy

Y/n: How long are we going to be there for?

Harry: 2 weeks gorgeous why?

Y/n: I just want to make sure I've packed enough things cause what happens if I get mud down my top or one of my bathing suits breaks or what if they dogs get my clothes all dirty and 

Harry: Y/n/n, Bub calm down ok I know you're scared about this.

Y/n: Scared what no 

Harry: We've been dating for 4 months and I've know you for 3 years I know your scared or flying and I can also tell you think my family aren't going to like you but I promise they will. Every time I call them Rosie goes on about how you and her are going to have so much fun and that she gets a sister finally and I know that Josh stalks your instagram and finds your really pretty which I mean you are but its weird my brother has a crush on you.

Y/n: Ok i'm sorry I'm just other thinking. Aww is Harry scared I'm going to fall in love with his little brother aww poor baby.

Harry: Shut it you.

Y/n: What time is our flight tomorrow?

Harry: 6 so get some sleep darling.

Y/n: Ok boggo I'll see you in the morning 

Harry: I'll see you in the morning princess bye

Y/n: Bye Haz!

I know we've only been dating for 4 months but I really want to tell him I love him.

(Skip to 3am)

Harry: Good morning sleepy butt you ready to meet my family?

Y/n: Harry?

Harry: Yeah

Y/n: How did you get in here and what time is it?

Harry: You keep the spare key under a rock in the front garden and it's 3 but we need to start heading to the airport.

Y/n: Oh ok

(Skip to the plane ride because I can't be bothered :)

Y/n: I'm scared 

Harry: You'll be ok princess I promise and I'm going to be next to you this whole time just focus on me not the plane.

Y/n: Harry

Harry: Y/n

Y/n: I love you so much 

Harry: Wait what 

Y/n: I love you Haz I really do

Harry: I love you too gorgeous I'm always going to be here for you.

Y/n: I know 

Harry: Try get some sleep princess, I'll wake you up when we land.

I fell asleep with a massive smile on my face thinking about me and Harrys life together.

Harry: Y/n/n wake up darling were here.

Y/n: How are we getting to your parents 

Harry: My mums going to come pick us up as Josh and Rosie are at school and Dads at work