|| Josh Bradley - Nightmare||

You roll over onto your side, your head gently laying on the back of your sleeping boyfriend. It was around 1 a.m and you had just been woken up because of the uncomfortable position you were previously in. You constantly sigh and slowly shut your eyes, sleep creeping up on you again.

A couple minutes after you had fallen asleep you wake up again due to Josh moving around a lot. You sit up a bit and let him get comfortable before laying back down, but this time you could't fall back asleep.

Deciding to just go get a glass of water, you tiptoe out of bed and out of your bedroom, gently shutting the door behind you. Walking into the kitchen you grab a glass from the cupboard and poor some water into it from the tap.

Drinking your water you swear you hear faint cries, but realise it must've been the wind. However after the sounds wouldn't stop you quickly put your cup in the sink and run to the your bedroom worried something was going on.

He was laying in bed, sound asleep with tears running down his face and cries escaping his chapped lips.

"Baby." You say, getting into bed next to him and shaking his shoulder.    "Josh. Baby wake up."

More tears roll down his face, almost bringing you to tears.

"Josh!" You say loudly causing his red eyes too quickly flutter open.

He looks at you and then quickly pulls you into his embrace crying into your shoulder.

"I-I thought you wer- were gone" He sobs.

"Oh gosh no baby I'm right here I'm always going to be here" You comfort him, whining his tears as they fell.

"Pr- promise me you'll ne- never leave m-me"

"I promise Josh, It was just a nightmare im not going anywhere.

|| Awww don't we love a soft Josh like poor bubba. OMG thank you so much for over 1k views it actually means so blooming much to me. I love you all so much anyway hope you have a good day/ Night baiiii x||

||336 Words||