Day Two

Disclaimers: I don't own Gilmore Girls.
First fanfic so be nice in comments (kinda sensitive)
Occasional scenes and/ or lines from original show, in case you recognize any writing.
Sorry for any bad grammar.

______

Rory spends the rest of the night thinking about her dream, about her and Jess. It was crazy! She was pregnant with his kids! Then all of a sudden a grin spreads across her face. Wait, did she like the idea of having his kids? She shook her head in the attempt to shake off her thoughts. She decided she would take a cold shower to wash it all off.

When she came out she smelled bacon and toast, just like in her dream! She walked into the kitchen to find Jess holding a plate of toast and bacon. This was getting all too real. She walked over to the table and put her hands on her head and started internally screaming. Jess looked at her strangely.

"Good morning. Rory are you ok?"

Rory looked up from where she was watching a spot on the table, "I'm just fine." If only he knew what she was thinking. Jess brought her a plate of food from behind, which took her by surprise. She inhaled the faint smell of hair gel and cologne, God it smelt good! Suddenly flashbacks of hanging with out with Jess on the bridge, secret kisses upstairs in Luke's apartment, sneaking out to go on late night walks all came back. Jess watched closely as Rory started to smile. He shook his head and chuckled to himself.

After a while they both went downstairs, Jess working on his book and Rory, looking at all the books on the shelf. She notices all the books look used, she picks up one of the books and opens it up. She notices that they've all got notes written in the margins. She sees a copy of Rand's Fountainhead and picks it up. When she opens up the first page she recognizes the handwriting. She reads all the notes and smiles to herself, she made a mental note to tease Jess for writing so many notes on Rand.

After few hours of surfing the notes of books, she decides to find Jess. She finds him head buried in a notebook, writing at full speed.

"Hey Jess!"

All of a sudden Jess slams the book shut and puts it away.

"Hey." Rory arches an eyebrow at his sudden actions then noticing that he looked nervous she decided to ease up on him.

"So.... I saw some of your notes."

"Yeah?"

"Yup, and I seemed to notice that in a specific book there was quite a lot of notes written."

"Oh yeah, one of the Hemmingway's?"

"No, actually, it was a book from Rand specifically 'The Fountainhead'." Rory notices that Jess has started to squirm. "You're squirming! It's very entertaining."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Rory smiles at Jess. She'd only seen Jess squirm once in her life and that was because he refused to admit that he wanted to come over, when Lorelai was away. It brought back old memories and smiles.

"Oh yeah, I meant ask you, you up for hitting the club tonight? Chris and Matthew were going out with their girlfriends and asked if we wanted to tag along."

"Yeah, I'm up for that!"

"Great! We'll leave at nine."