Day Four

Disclaimers: I don't own Gilmore Girls.
First fanfic so be nice in the comments (I'm kinda sensitive)
Occasionally scenes and/ or lines are used from original show, in case you recognize any writing.
I rewrote the meeting of some characters in this chapter.
Sorry for any bad grammar.

_____

Rory wakes up the next morning to see the other side of her bed empty.

“Jess!” she pulls on a t-shirt and some shorts and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. She comes out to see some breakfast sitting ready on the counter. Next to it is a sticky note from Jess.

Hey Rory,
I had a meeting with an author coming in to talk about his new book,
so don’t worry, I’ll come back soon.
There’s some breakfast ready for you, see you soon.

Love J.

Rory smiles at the note after taking a bite out of her toast. She goes to make herself a cup of coffee when her phone started to ring, she picked it up without looking at the caller I.D.

“Ace?”

“Logan!” she goes to hang up the phone.

“Hold on Ace! Let me explain!” Rory decides to hear him out this once.

“What do you want from me, Logan?” she asks harshly.

“I want you.”

“Well Logan, I’m sorry but you can’t have me. You’ve broke my heart; did you really think I would come running back to you because you said it was an accident?”

The other line goes silent.

“Is that all you have to say to me? Seriously?”

“Rory, I want to talk to you. In person.”

“Why?”

“I just want to apologize in person, I promise.”

Rory sighs, maybe it was just because it was too early in the morning and she wasn’t thinking straight, but she actually agreed.

“Fine.” She said coldly.

“Great, I’ll text you the address. You won’t regret this Rory. I love.”-

Rory hung up before he could finish groaning. “What did I just do?!” she had to tell Jess, but she was nervous, she knew that Jess was not a fan of Logan. But he had to know, especially after what she told him yesterday. She heard a few buzzes come from her phone.

LOGAN: Hey Rory, we can meet at ZINC, for lunch tomorrow.

LOGAN: See you soon, love you.

RORY: Ok.

She ignores the last message and tries to distract her with some reading.