Day Three

Disclaimers: I don't own Gilmore Girls.
First fanfic so be nice (I'm kinda sensitive)
Occasional scenes and/ or lines from original show is used, in case you recognize any writing.
Sorry for any bad grammar.

_____

The next day, Rory wakes up at one in the afternoon with a terrible hang-over headache. She stumbles out of bed and heads to the bathroom. When she comes out she hears the door open then shut. She walks into the main area of the apartment and sees Jess taking tacos and coffee out of a brown paper bag.

“Tacos!”

Jess looks up and sees a rough looking Rory grab a taco and a coffee cup.

“Rory! About last night”- he starts.

“I’m glad you kissed me Jess!” Rory blurts. She had been wanting to explain and she just had to get it out.

“You are?” Jess asked shocked. “But you looked so weirded out.”

“I was shocked; I’ve actually been wanting tell you that I’ve started to fall for you again.”

Jess looks at her for a moment, before scooping her face in his hands and kissing her. Rory’s hands dropping her food and drink onto the nearby table, trailed around his neck, pushing his face closer, her fingers raking through the hairs at the nape of his neck. His hands move from her cheeks to around her waist, pulling her hips closer to his. When they finally pull away they’re both out of breath.

“At least we know that part still works.” He says holding her hands in his.

She smirks at him as she pulls him in for another kiss, but they jump away quickly when they hear feet coming up the steps. When they see that Matthew had come up to take his keys, saying he and Chris were going to close the publishing house for the day and stay with their newest girlfriends, Lucy and Olivia. Jess takes her hand and leads her to his room. As he shuts the door, they both start laughing at the sense of déjà vu, from when Luke had stormed in as they were about to kiss, four years prior. When they calm down, Jess pushes Rory up against the bedroom door. He kisses her craning his neck to deepen their kiss.

Rory tangles her fingers, from one hand in his hair, while the other one grips the back of his shirt into a ball in her fist. Rory pushes him off of her, confusing Jess. She continues to push him until the back of his shins hit the bed frame, and he falls back onto the bed. She leans up on top of him.

“Close your eyes.” She whispers into his ear, he does so. He can hear her soft breathing against his skin.

She straddles his hips and starts to unbutton his shirt. He feels as her hands trail down his chest, she leans in again getting close to his face. She puts one hand on his shoulder and another cupping his cheek, and kisses him, soft and innocent at first until Jess bring his hands up to her face, deepening the kiss, he then starts kissing at any bare skin showing. He trails his kisses down her neck and onto her collarbone. At this point he’s sitting up, while Rory straddles his lap. While Jess kisses her, Rory lifts her hair to show more skin. After a while, Jess got up, lifting her up with him. He lifted her so that her back was pressed up against the headboard. He takes his shirt off before crawling on top of her. He kisses her again finding a point, between her jawline and neck, that drove her crazy. A soft moan escapes from her lips as he sucks at it. Jess smiles against her skin, then finds his way to her lips again. A few seconds after Rory pushes him away, pulling off her top, he helps her. Then unzips his jeans.