Chapter 5

Sachi's POV

I reached the location where the clients were going to meet me. It was a huge mansion. Do they need me to do the interior of the entire mansion? If so, I will keep me busy for a couple of months.

I entered inside the mansion after crossing all the security level. I think they are really influential people. I hope they appreciate my work and my working policies. I was welcomed by a lady servant. She asked me to sit on the couch in the living room and informed me that some sir and mam are soon going to arrive.

Soon an elderly couple came descending the stairs holding hands. They looked so cute and so much in love with each other. They came and stood in front of me. I quickly got up and greeted them.

"Hello! You know I am so happy to see you here." The lady said in excitement and hugged me. I was stunned with her act. Do I know her? Who is she? Have I met her before? All these questions were piling up in my mind when sir pulled her away from me.

"Are you all right young lady?" he asked me and I simply nodded.

"She can get a bit more excited sometimes. She has heard a lot about you and was waiting for your arrival." He said with a bright smile. Mam was glaring at him. I was trying to stop my laugh. They were really adorable. At this moment, I was just curious to know who told them about me.

"You know our son has told us a lot about you. How you can do magic and convert a simple place into heaven. How talented you are? He is really fond of your work. So, we thought to approach you." She said with a bright smile. She is really a very sweet lady. Maybe her son has seen my work or maybe I had worked for him. I should ask his name.

"Our son is getting married next month so we want to do the interiors of his bedroom. Will it be possible for you to start today itself? We want to gift it for my son and my daughter in law." She said with so much hope in her eyes. I didn't want to deny her request but I can't start today itself.

"Mam today itself I have arrived Delhi and it will take a week for me to settle down here. I will start the work next week. I hope you don't mind." I said softly.

"Will you be able to finish the work in the remaining time?" She asked me.

"Maybe if they aren't any huge changes to be done." I said.

"Do one thing you stay with us till the room is renovated." She said.

"What!" I said a bit loudly in shock.

"We have a lot of guest rooms so you can accommodate in one. I hope you will not mind to stay with us." She said.

"But how can I stay here Mam?" I said in a low voice.

"We are not those who end up eating people. You shouldn't be scared of us. It is final you are staying with us." She said. I looked at sir for help but he raised his hands clearly stating that mam is the home minister and nobody go against her.

"One more thing no need to call me mam. You can call me aunty and him uncle." She said and I just passed a smile to them. I really want to meet their son who recommended me to them. Their son must be the same version like them sweet. Not like him. My stupid husband.

"What's your name young lady?" Sir asked me.

"Sachi Singh." I said.

"Cute name for a cute girl like you." Sir said.

"Do one thing go with our driver and get all your stuff." She ordered me. Like a mother does. I was liking the way she was treating me. I have to make sure that I don't get fond of her.

"Yes Ma... I mean aunty." I was about to call her mam again but she stared at me in fake anger.

I went and checked out from my hotel room. I came with all my stuff and sat in the car. The driver started driving. I hope that my stay there goes smooth. my thoughts wandered about

I came inside the mansion and the servant showed me my room. I settled my stuff in the guest room.

I went downstairs and saw a dog in the hall. Oh my god! He is so cute. I went near him and slowly patted on his head. He started barking on me to scare me but I again gently patted on his head. He calmed down and smiled at me.

"You know what this bad boy doesn't allow anyone to touch him other than Aarav. You are really special. Aarav would be really shock to know that he actually allowed you to touch him. By the way his name is Ace." Aunty said and was looking surprised. So, her son's name is Aarav. Nice name. Looking at their nature he must be also peaceful like his name.

"Really you don't allow anyone to touch you." He just wailed his tail as if agreeing with my words. I hugged him.

Suddenly aunty yelled Aarav making me scare. She was staring at the entrance. I turned to get the biggest shock of my lifetime. What the hell is he doing here? Does that mean he is Aarav? No. No. God. Please let it be a lie. He can't be Aarav.

He had the same expression that I had. Luckily, he didn't react. He just came and hugged aunty and then Ace. He was staring me. I was getting nervous under his gaze.

"Mom who is she?" He asked aunty.

"She is the one who is going to do your bedroom's interior." She said.

"Nice meeting you." He said and forwarded his hand. I took his hand for a hand shake but he had tightly griped it. It was hurting me but I couldn't react as aunty was there.

"Same here." I said in a meek voice. I tried to get my hand out of his hold as it was paining really badly. He left my hand. It turned red. Mr Rude. What was the need to be angry? What did I do to him now?

"Sachi come with me." Aunty said and dragged me towards the kitchen.

"Tell me. What is your favourite dish? I will make it for you." She said sweetly. I was trying to believe the words that I heard. Is she for real? Why is she so sweet?

"No aunty there is no need for that. I will eat what...." I tried to say but she didn't let me finish.

"I have asked you something Sachi." She said in a bossy tone. I liked the way she show her right on me.

"Gulab Jamun." I said in a low voice. I was feeling awkward now after knowing that she is my mother in law. How am I going to deal with that Mr Rude here in the same house? God please give me strength to handle him.

"Aarav is a bit rude towards strangers and requires everything to be perfect. It is difficult to make him appreciate your work. All the best to you." She said. I wanted to ask her. How come he is your son but I didn't. I just nodded at her statement.

She continued making the dishes for dinner and I was helping her. She was really cooking with lots of love and that's what probably every mother does.

Soon it was dinner time. The dinner table was set up and uncle and Mr rude came. He was glaring at me. What is his problem? Can't he smile? Always in that saddu mood. Huh.

Everyone ate the dinner and appreciated aunty. It was the best meal, I ever had. The Gulab Jamun were amazing.

We went to our rooms. I changed into my night clothes and was about to sleep when I heard a knock on the door.

I went and opened the door. What the hell is he doing here at this time? He held me and pushed me inside and closed the door. He turned me in a go. As if he was swirling a doll. My back dashed with the room door. He was staring at me with intense anger. God! Now what have I done to upset this stupid fellow.

***********************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............