Chapter 9

Aarav's POV

"You know I missed our outings so much." Sachi said with a big smile.

"Even I missed all that a lot. Especially the bike rides. How we three sat on a single bike? I am missing the golden old days." Naina said getting a bit emotional.

"Atleast I use to hang out with Ro but you just shifted here back after the incident." Sachi said. Who is Ro? Maybe one of her friend.

"I only told Ro to be with you back there." Naina said and covered her face with her hand. As if realising that it was not meant be said to her.

"I know you must have only told him otherwise where that dumbo will get so much of brain." Sachi said jokingly but it seems she was hiding something.

"Still you both are behaving like kids and fighting like Tom and Jerry." Naina said

"It doesn't matter how much we fight we can't stay away from each other." Sachi said indicating the depth of her friendship with Ro.

"Let's go and meet Ro. He will be so happy to see both of us together." Naina said beaming with happiness.

"Enough!!! Stop" Rajveer yelled loudly. What happened to him? Why did he yelled all of the sudden?

"Are you alright jiju?" Sachi asked him with concern. I was just staring at Rajveer trying to analyse why he did that.

"sorry I was thinking about something else." He said in a soft tone. What was he thinking?

"Let's go." Sachi said and took Naina out of the house.

"Let's go behind them Araav." He said and pulled him to go out. I looked at him shocked.

"Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you talking?" I said and tried to stop him.

"Come let's go. I don't want that Ro to be around my Naina." Rajveer said loudly and I started laughing. Maybe he is jealous and thinks Ro to be a guy just the way I thought about her bullet train.

"Look at your face man. You have gone crazy in her love man." I said and continued laughing.

"I will punch you on your face. Stop laughing let's go otherwise they will go." Rajveer said angrily.

"I know where they are going let's go there before them." I said.

"They decided to go there when you were lost in your dream world." I answered even before he could ask me.

"Let's go." He said and dragged me out. We sat in his car and I started driving as he was not in the mindset to drive right now.

"Araav drive fast we need to reach there quickly." He yelled loudly.

"Rajveer am driving stop screaming." I said in frustration.

This traffic made us late. Rajveer was getting crazy. It would be funny to see his face, when he will find out that Ro is a girl.

We reached and Rajveer quickly got out of the car and rushed inside the restaurant. I followed him. I saw Sachi and Naina along with a man talking with each other.

Th man turned and I saw him. He is the same guy who was in the picture with Sachi which was on a lock screen. What the hell is he doing her? Is he Ro?

He waved at Rajveer. We went near them and he greeted Rajveer. Rajveer introduced him. He smiled at me. I sat beside Sachi as only that place was left. She was looking at him and smiling when he was busy talking with Naina. Why is she smiling so much? Who is he to her?

Sachi's POV

We reached the restaurant and went inside. We were waiting for Ro and it has been really long. When will he come?