Chapter 13

Sachi's POV

The maid came and cleaned the mirror pieces. She was shocked to see blood stains on the floor. She looked at me with concern and asked me if I was hurt or not. I said to her that it was nothing major just a slight cut. She looked unsure but silently cleaned the floor and left. I sat on the bed thinking about all that happened a while ago.

Why did he told me to call him Mr Rude? Why would anybody be ok with that name? What is going on in his mind?

Why did I behave like that with him? Why was I so comfortable around him? Why do I feel so many butterflies in my stomach whenever he is around me? Do I feel something for him? Am I falling in love with him?

No!! what nonsense am I thinking? I don't love him. Anyway, he is getting married to that Riddhima. He loves her. I should stay away from him or else I will go mad. I don't know why but I felt sad thinking about it. I chucked off all the thoughts and went to get ready.

I got ready and went to check his room's work. I started to discuss the work progress with Riya. The work is getting done in great speed. I started examining all the work done so far. I got busy with it didn't even realise it was time for lunch. I went to meet Ro. I need to know his love story.

We meet at a restaurant. We placed our order and started chit chatting.

"Tell me how you fell in love with Shreya quickly." I said in excitement.

"I will tell you but first tell me what were you hiding that day." Ro said.

"Nothing." I said.

"You know cutie you can't lie. So, tell the truth." He said.

"Actually, on my wedding day, I ran away but they found me and...." I said with hesitation

"and what say." He said

"Got me married to the man who had given me lift. They thought him to be my lover." I said in low voice.

"What!" He got up and said loudly gaining everyone's attention. He realised that everyone was staring at us. So, he apologized and sat back. He was just looking at me in shock.

"What you got married to a stranger? Does Dhruv knows about it? Wasn't he present at your wedding? Why didn't he stop this nonsense?" He asked

"He was not present as he was angry with my decision. He didn't want me to marry somebody whom I barely know." I said

"And as always you being the stubborn you didn't listen to him. Right?" Ro said and I looked down as I know I was wrong.

"If you had agreed to marry the one whom your family had chosen. Why did you run away from your wedding?" he asked. I was hesitant to share the reason with him. He understood my hesitation and changed the topic.

"Who is the lucky man? Where is he I want to meet him? Are you planning to continue this marriage?" Ro asked.

"No. he is getting married to somebody else in a month. We are going to file divorce." I said

"What! Who is he? Do I know him by any chance?" he asked I simply nodded my head.

"Aarav" I said

"What!!!!!!!" he said louder than before.

"You mean to say Rajveer's friend." I just nodded. He smiled as if realising something.

"Why are you smiling like that Idiot?" I said

"Now I realised why he was glaring at me all the time that day." Ro said

"What do you mean?" I asked.