Chapter 21

Aarav's POV

I was really furious on him. Just leave her on the ground. Is she a doll? Why the hell are your swirling her man?

"Put me down. I am angry on you." She said and he left her.

"You are angry on me shouldn't it be the other way. I should be angry on you." Dhruv said

"No. I am angry on you and I am not talking with you." She said pretending to be angry.

"You have pampered her way too much. Look at her she is complete spoil brat." Kabir said and twisted her ear.

"Stupid leave her ear. It must be hurting her." Dhruv said and smacked on Kabir's hand. Sachi was showing her tongue to Kabir in a teasing way.

"You spoil her and then complain why she behaves like this." Kabir made faces.

"Kaju tell him that I am not talking with him and I am very angry with him." Sachi said with fake anger. he just rolled her eyes.

"Oh! Madam you keep me out of your fights. I don't have any mood of getting grinded between both of you. You both will talk like before and one of you will not be talking with me. I am going." Kabir said and went upstairs.

"Princess why are you angry on me. What did I do? On the contrary, I should be angry on you for agreeing for that stupid marriage." He said in anger. Why does he have problem with her getting married to anyone?

"I called you so many times on my wedding day. Why didn't you receive my call?" She said. She was calling him that day. She could have called anybody but why she was calling only him.

"Ok sorry princess please forgive me." He said holding both his ears. If somebody would have said me that Dhruv Singh Rathore will be asking sorry from a girl that to by holding his ears. I would have laughed at that person and called him mad. But right now, the scene was happening in front of me. I was not able to believe my eyes.

"I was just joking so that you would not scold me and forget your anger." She said and he just smiled. He turned towards me and realized my presence.

"Aarav. What are you doing here?" Dhruv said.

"I am the husband of the girl whom you were hugging just few minutes before." I said in anger. He gave a shock look to me.

"What! How did this happen? You were getting married to someone else Right?" He said looking at Sachi. Why is he so interested in her married life? He has such a big business to handle. Why is he wasting his time here? Go and do some work. Foolish fellow.

"Bhai very bad acting. I know you know everything. Your camchi Riya must have told you everything so stop pretending" He is also her brother. What is wrong with me? How many brothers does she have? Why am I getting so angry over everybody who is related to her? I need to visit some doctor. I am getting crazy.

"You still owe me an explanation. Why did you run away from the wedding? When you were willing to get married to that idiot whoever he was?" Dhruv asked her.

"Bhai I will tell you later, I have to go now to attend my baby's birthday." She said. It seems she was not comfortable talking about the reason. Who is her baby? I will become mad if I don't see her baby soon. Dhruv nodded and went upstairs.

"Can I join you? Even I want to attend your baby's birthday." I said. Let's see her baby.

"Yeah sure no problem." She said.

"I will go and get ready and come back." She said and moved towards her room. I was waiting for her in the hall. Soon she came wearing a nice peach colour dress. She was looking gorgeous but thought that she got ready for her baby was making me angry. She came and stood in front of me.

"Go and get ready till then I will check everything is ready or not." She said and moved towards the kitchen.

I went upstairs and quickly got ready in casual clothes. I rushed downstairs. She was waiting for me. We sat in the car.

"Why are we going so early?" I said.

"It will take two hours to reach there and I want to spend some time with my baby." She said smiling brightly.

"You look really excited." I said.

"I came here after so many days. I am so excited to meet everyone." She said

"Everyone or just your baby." I said

"Everyone but specially him. He is my cutiepie." She said. Another nick name for him. Gosh she is making me crazy. I don't want to hear more of her baby's praises so I looked out of the window.

I looked at her and she was sleeping. When did she sleep? She looked really tired. Didn't she take rest when I went for the meeting? I placed her head on my shoulder. She looked so cute while sleeping. She is like a mystery. Every day I get to know new things about her. Even I was tired so I slept keeping my head on top of hers.

We woke up as the car stopped suddenly. I guess we reached the place. She looked at me and apologize for dozing off. We got down. I looked at the place. It was an orphanage. Why has she brought me here? Does he work here? She entered inside forgetting me. Look at her excitement to meet her baby. I followed her.

A kid came running towards her and hugged her. Who is this kid?

"Baby I missed you so much." She said and hugged him. What! He is her baby.

"Even I missed you. Barbie yaar stop calling me that. I am a big boy now." He said. Barbie! Don't call her that. Why nobody calls her with her name? She has a beautiful name call her that you silly fellow.

"What! Seriously yaar getting jealous of a small kid." my inner voice yelled. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ok big boy I won't call you baby. Fine. Happy now." She said and kissed him on his cheek.

"Very happy. Where is Ro bhai? Who is he?" he asked pointing towards me.

"I am married to your barbie." I said to him and he looked at me in shock.

"What! Barbie you got married I thought you will marry me when I will become big. Why did you marry this old uncle? He is not even as handsome as I am." He said and was analysing me. Did he really call me that? From where do I look like an uncle. This tiny fellow is flirting with my wife. Look at his guts man.

"Stop joking. Where is your best friend?" Sachi asked me.

"She is sad. I tried to ask her. I think she is angry on you." he said.

"Why me what did I do?" I asked her.

"You promised her you will be here on her birthday but you didn't come." He said.

"Let's go and say sorry to her." She said.

"Come" She said me and I went with her.

I saw a wall having a lot of photos. I saw Sachi's childhood pic with a boy. He looked somewhat familiar. There was a group photo and they both were in that too. Why are her photo placed here and who is the other boy?

"Who is the guy in this photo?" I asked her.

"He is Ro" She said. He has to be everywhere but why is their photo placed here.

"What! Why are your photo placed on this wall?" I asked her.

"Because these photos are of that time when we both stayed here." She said and went. She stayed here but why? I have not seen Ro's family so maybe he is an orphan kid but what about her. She has such a big family in Chandigarh and another family here in Udaipur. I am getting confused. I need answers so I followed her.

************************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Take care guys and be safe.........

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............