7

Another day of training, another day of fights. Tris had to fight Myra today, her first since Peter beat the crap out of her. She won, and I'm proud of her. Myra was an easy opponent. She couldn't throw a good punch if someone was controlling her arm for her. Tris got a good hit in during the first two minutes. Myra fell down and was too dizzy to get back up. However the day was far from done for the initiates, Dauntless born and transfer. Tonight is the night for capture the flag.

It's about nine thirty when I met up with Eric, Four, Uriah, Zeke, and a bunch of other Dauntless members in the pit. I see Jude running towards the group.

I smile and shout, "What took you so long, we almost left without you."

"You would never leave me. We made it through intention together you're never gonna get rid of me." Jude and I laugh. "How are the transfers this year?" Jude asks.

"There are some real promising ones, an Abnegation transfer actually," I tell him.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see one of those, but then again never thought there would be an Amity transfer either," Jude remarks.

"That's why I like her. She reminds me of myself, when I was in her shoes a year ago," I tell him.

"Speaking of Amity, Ryan is mad that he couldn't be here, but I'm sure he is having a blast drinking wine with your mom," Jude states.

I laugh. "I'm sure he's heartbroken. I think he just wanted to see me."

"That's 'cause everyone loves you. Any transfers love you? Try to hook up with you like you and Eric did? Or maybe the almost hook up like you and Four?" Jude teases.

I hit him in the shoulder. "No. No hookups."

"No hookups because you don't want to or because you are afraid you'll get in trouble? 'Cause just remember you make the rules now," Jude tells me.

"No hook ups because I haven't decided if any of them are worth my time," I laugh, "Plus I think Four has the hots for the Stiff, but you can't tell anyone."

"Really? How do you know?" Jude questions.

"Because he is doing the exact same things he did with me. Pulling her off to the side giving her advice. He doesn't do that with anyone else," I explain.

"Oh my god does Four have a thing for younger women?" Jude jokes.

Zeke walks over to the two of us and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "You ready for this?"

"I'm always ready. I gotta keep my title." I laugh.

We start to make our way to the initiates' dorms.

"So who do you have winning this year?" Zeke asks me.

"I don't know. Eric is going to want to beat Four for sure, but I don't know if he will. Eric tends not to pick the best strategizes. He goes for physical strength over mental strength," I say.

"I say it's Four again. A repeat performance of last year," Zeke says with a grin.

I wave to him as he splits off to head to the Dauntless born dorm. Without any hesitation I swing open the door to the dormitory. We pour in flash lights in hand, scaring the initiates half to death.

"Everybody up!" I roar.

Four and Eric stand on either side of me. Everyone starts to get up and get dressed, everyone except Tris. She just sits on her bed staring at Four, who stares right back.

"Did you go deaf, Stiff?" Eric demands.

I elbow him in the side, he just glares down at me. There's no need for him to be mean. Finally Tris gets up from her bed. Christina doesn't look too happy with Eric's comment. She is standing next to her wearing only a Tshirt, arms folded staring at Eric.