2 - THE ACCIDENTAL CRISIS

"Look at the poster, I think there seems to be a summer event going on", said Zara.

"Yes, you're right. See there, it is a National Children Empowerment & Development function", said Farrah.

With pollution surrounding the environment, they can barely see what's going on, but they can hear a lot of agonies, parents, and children are crying badly.

There were two ambulances and four firefighters and some policemen, even though they were struggling to handle the current situation. It was absolute chaos, Everyone was running here and there, some parents were crying for their wounded children and some were shouting for their children who were inside the building, the fire went fully contagious inside the building, so it became hard for the people to come out of the building.

These young girls were continuously hearing the people crying for help. So, Meesha's mind was bewildered with tons of emotions, she can't stay still outside and there were only some folks rescuing in the emergency.

"Hazel, you call for emergency services, I'll get in and you all stay safe", said Meesha.

"Are you out of your mind, it is fire !!, we can't do anything. Just wait. More people are arriving and they will help for sure", said Hazel.

"Don't be such a scared-cat, I know you are worried about me, but... but.. look at them ", said Meesha.

"Listen let's not hurry, we can first prepare ourselves, then we can proceed on what we're doing", said Zara.

While saying, Meesha hurried and took over a large blanket which they used for their trip and covered herself with it, and rushed towards the building and vanished into the smoke.

Behind her Zara too took a blanket and entered the building by saying, " Don't worry, stay safe guys, we will come out, do call emergency services".

The firefighters were fighting over the fire, but the fire was spreading and speeding towards the bushes too. They can't control it. More firefighters were on the way.

Meesha went in through a large window that is on fire, the buildings were designed with screens and fire picky things, so it's easy for the fire and smoke to spread fast.

Zara too went behind her, but she couldn't see Meesha, she contacted Farrah who was outside and asked them to put a conference call with Meesha, unfortunately, she didn't attend her call.

Meesha was moving near the children, who were hiding under the chairs and tables,

"Don't panic children, come out, we can get out of here through that way", said Meesha.

The children nodded and she asked them if any other kids were hiding like them, children said, "They all got scared and went to different rooms nearby"

She took away her blanket and covered the children and said,

"Don't hesitate, just jump from the window, you all will be safe ".

Meesha saved the children and people. Along with her, some people also joined hands to first vacate the children.

On the other hand, Zara saved some people and children and suddenly her blanket was set on fire, so she threw her blanket away and started moving further. Now she could see the pillar covered with lots of decorations is on fire and is falling downwards over a man who was saving a child, she rushed and pulled him with her bare hands on top of his head and she burnt her lower left arm and the child was still safe in his hand. Also, she could barely see his face and during the incident, he got hit on the table and the floor was covered with blood, Zara was still in contact with her friends through her phone.