16 - THE GRAND BETRAYAL

Then Meesha saw a familiar woman sitting in a chair far away and looking at something, but it is a house with only Akil and his P.A.

"Zara...I already wanted to tell you something", said Meesha.

"What is it?", asked Zara.

"I've seen an old woman like an aunt many more times. You know, I saw her at our college too. Now, I'm seeing her here. Can you see her?", asked Meesha.

"Where?", asked Zara.

"Look at the chair in that room. She is sitting.", said Meesha showing a room adjacent to where they were standing.

"The room is void. I can't see anyone.", said Zara.

"Then I'm right. She is also a spirit. But what is she doing here? Let's go there and see", said Meesha, and they went near the room.

"She is looking at that photo of your boyfriend", said Meesha while looking at Akil's photo and she remembered something and continued," Yea! I remember now, she... even at college, was watching your boyfriend".

"You know what I'm thinking, right ", said Zara.

"Ask your boyfriend", said Meesha.

Akil called her and Janani to have dinner. Zara came and he asked about Janani.

"She went home", said Zara.

"Yes, young master. She asked me to tell you", said Mr.Ram.

"Oh...ok", said Akil.

"Miss. Zara, you were so lucky that the young master cooked for you", said Mr.Ram.

"I am the lucky one", said Akil gazing at Zara.

"Oww...my heart bursts", said Meesha.

Zara was covered with rose petals on her face and Mr.Babu smiled and Akil looked at him.

"I have a little work to do, I'll come back soon, young master", said Mr.Ram and departed.

"He is brilliant", kidded Meesha.

They were eating quietly in the dining room.

"Is it good?", asked Akil.

"It's yummy", complimented Zara.

It was partial darkness between dark and light. The stars are glittering outdoors. The light is shimmering on both of their faces. It was a great mood. Akil smiled, his cheekbone mounted, and Zara tried to ask.

"Are you trying to ask now, Zara? Think carefully. He doesn't like this topic. Don't ruin the moment, bae", said Meesha.

Zara asked," Can I see your mother's photo".

Akil, who was eating peacefully, freezes.

"Oops! I told you to think. You just asked", said Meesha.

"Hmm... yes.", said Akil.

"Did he just say yes? I thought he didn't like to talk about his mother. Hmm, it seems I worried way too much. He doesn't get mad at you. Aw, so cute, my ship", said Meesha with a loving expression.

Zara smiled at him and they ate their dinner. After that, he led her to the locked box of his memories and opened it. Akil showed a picture of his family when they were little.

"You were so cute. I love that cute boy", said Zara.

Akil's face beamed.

"The woman I saw was her... Then, we were right", said Meesha.