13 - "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"

Zara was shocked and, she said to the doctor," Before she fainted, she barfed the food on purpose".

"That's the cause. I had seen a lot of girls like this. They are insecure about their body shape and lose weight and to make them look finer, they do this. For now, she needs nutrition, I'll prescribe you some medication. She might be depressed, speak and listen to her freely or see a counselor, It's already late, let her take rest for a night", said Doctor.

"Thank you, Doctor", said Zara.

"She is depressed! But why?", asked Farrah.

"Let's talk to her when she's awake, now rest a while", said Zara.

They slept overnight near Hazel. Farrah informed Rohan about Hazel, he exclaimed," Why didn't you tell me last night?".

"Sorry, we were in a hurry and tired", said Farrah.

"Okay, I'm coming there within an hour", said Rohan.

They ended the call. Zara woke up and both of the girls looked at Hazel in confusion, "Why did she do that?".

They washed Hazel's face. Hazel aroused her eyes slowly like a flower bud. Zara gave food to Hazel a hand by hand.

"Ah...this punk, what is the problem with her? If anything bothers her she can tell us...Ahh!", said Meesha.

After eating, Hazel was a little bit better. Rohan arrived at the hospital.

"Why did you do that?", questioned Farah.

"Hmm...what?", asked back Hazel.

"She is asking why you threw up, punk", said Meesha.

"Why did you spew?", asked Zara.

"Huh! How did you know?", asked Hazel.

"Just tell the answer.", said Farrah.

"Did you guys tell my parents?", asked Hazel.

Zara and Farrah shake their heads.

"Not yet", said Farrah.

"Please, don't tell them", pleaded Hazel.

"Now tell us the answer and speak what you want. If you're not, then I'm gonna call uncle and aunt", said Farah.

"Just tell us, Hazel. Let us know, what is bothering you?", asked Zara.

"Hmm...", said Hazel.

"You are always a joyful one among us, tell us", said Farrah.

Hazel turned her head to the pillow and started hitting her head and began to cry. The joyful one was crying.

"Stop, Hazel! Stop", said Zara.

They pulled her back and Farrah said," Did you do that because of the ones that are bullying you?".

Hazel's eyes were tearful and said," I can't be happy, I can't smile like before. No one can understand me. I told my parents that it was suffocating, they said that I have everything, So I don't have any right to feel sad or despair. When I told them about my problems, they never cared. My parents even can't understand me.

Back then I thought I was good, I was satisfied with how I am. But now, I'm not, I don't like me, I don't like the way I look.

Here grades define a person, So, I wanted to be perfect. I started to work hard to score high marks so that I can be a topper, then I can be perfect, If I am perfect then everyone will respect me and forget how I look, they will stop teasing me. Then I won't be disliked.