5 - NEW FRIENDS, NEW LIFE STARTS TO BLOSSOM

Hazel carrying loads of bags, helplessly was shouting, "Help! someone please help!  help!  he ran away with my purse, help!". Rohan turned towards her and started running behind the thief, he was so amazingly fast, and so he combated easily with the thief and took the purse back to Hazel.

Then Rohan walked towards Hazel. She was dazed by his cool appearance and his flying messy strands.

"Here", said and Rohan handed the purse to her.

"Thank you... so much", thanked Hazel.

"It's okay, there are no such thanks between friends", said sweating Rohan sweetly.

Hazel came out of her gauze. "Who is your friend?", nayed Hazel.

"It's you", glowed Rohan, and then both of them smiled, and Rohan said, "let me help you". Hazel nodded.

Rohan is about to take the bags from her, and accidentally the touch of his warm fingers over her hand made her heartbeat so fast. Then Rohan dropped her in the hostel.

Rohan opened the door of the car and said, "So, now we are friends. I'm Rohan".

"hmm, Hazel... Hazel Curt", introduced Hazel.

"Nice, ok then, see you at college, bye", said Rohan with a smile on.

Hazel waved him and went in smiling. She reached her room and told Zara and Farrah about all those events that happened outside and Farrah was making more fun of Hazel.

It was July 20, Farrah had turned 19 years old, at noon, they enjoyed cutting a small piece of cake. Hazel and Zara gifted her a beautiful bracelet and wished, "Happy birthday Farrah".

Again a faint voice," Happy birthday Farrah, let all your dreams and wishes come true " faded. Zara was confused about the strange voices. The voices were like the wind speaking with her and reminding her of someone that she can't forget.

"Close your eyes and make a wish", said Hazel to Farrah.

Farrah made a wish and they celebrated her birthday quite neatly. Though it was for a short period, they smiled genuinely.

"Thank you so much and love you guys ", thanked Farrah.

They then went back to sleep and it was soon dawn and everybody was busier for their classes.

At noontime, Rohan came with Akil and Kennith to the canteen.

"Hey, all, can we join lunch together with you?", said Rohan, pointing to Farrah, "it's your birthday, am I right? ... so, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to... happy birthday...".

" Farrah", said Farrah.

"Happy birthday, Farrah", wished Rohan and Kennith.

"Happy birthday", wished Akil with a facial expression like 'I don't want to be here and Rohan replied with the sign 'come on give a try man'.

Zara looked straight down the table. Akil, when watching her, his face was going to a more and more serious mode.

They ordered and ate a wonderful lunch.

"What do you like most, Hazel?", asked Rohan and started talking.

"I love foods", said Hazel.

"oh, that's cool, my treat friends. Ok, let me introduce her. This is Hazel, cutie-pie. It is really hard to make friends with them", said Rohan.

Hazel smiled and greeted and now she introduced, "I'll introduce her, this is Farah and this is Zara, we are from the agriculture department 2nd year".