22 - CRASH AND CONCLUSION

Zara was trying hard to remove the tape from her mouth, her face got swollen by scratching in knees and shoulder, her swollen skin turned to bleed.

On the other side, " Sid, why? Why did you never try to help mom?", asked Akil.

"I just don't like her. You know, she only liked you. She always said that I'm wrong. I hate her. I don't want to help her. Why should I?", asked Sid.

"She is your mother. You are so cruel... You are doing illegal business too.", said Akil.

"Am I cruel?" asked Sid and got up off his chair and turned around and spoke. As Akil knew Sid's mobile password. He put Sid's mobile to silent mode at a light speed.

"I am living the life that I have designed. I don't want anyone to interfere... First, our mother interfered. Do you know why? I just wanted some pocket money like other students. But she never gave it to me. She stopped me from everything. From that, I disliked her. Then, that step-jinx came. To avoid me from staying with dad and to not spoil their fun, she gave me money... Then, I have money. I don't care about them... After I have money. In our school, Everyone worshipped me. You know brother, I got many friends, I became a leader. Each minute everyone stuck around me, I fulfilled their needs. I ruled them. 

You should know that money is everything. If you have it, then everyone will treat you like a god. You'll be the top priority. 

Then recent times that so-called step-mother tried to interfere in my path and always cling to me for money. It's annoying, so I threw her away to that psychopath Mr.Jith. Then, the father wanted to share his shares with that jinx's son. How can I share it with him? That jinx was only clung to father for money. 

These women are like this... You don't know what money can bring you, little brother. You can do whatever you want to, You can live the life that you want. 

And you don't know anything about business. Those illegal businesses earn a lot, those are very high in marketing. I can only handle it. So, sign it, Akil.", said Sid.

"You are wrong and damn greedy", said Akil.

"What's wrong to be greedy? This world is revolving behind money, so do I. Money gives you love, happiness, life. Without that, you can't even buy filtered water or anything. 

I'm warning you, like that step-mother, that girl, Zara was also with you just because you're rich", said Sid.

"You! Don't talk anything about her", warned Akil.

"Tch! You are just blinded by love. It is not loving. She just needs your money, not you. So sign it and marry that girl, Rithu. She is the right status for you... Saami's group is the top in marketing. She is right for you. Brother will only do what's right for you. You understand me, huh?", asked Sid.

You are my brother!... Why did you turn to a greedy evil?", asked Akil.

"Shh! Don't say such things to your brother. You are not listening to me. Now, you're interfering with your brother's business. Like that Sridhar shit. He too wanted to stop me from doing illegal business. I...", by saying Sid stopped.

"Then... It's you. You are behind the fire accident, to kill Mr. Sridhar Khan. You greedy as hell! How can you do that? Then I had doubts when I saw those hooligans roaming around normally. You never punished them, right. Because you are the one who sent those rowdies to assault Zara. You liar!", shouted Akil.

"You are brilliant. Come and join me in the business. It'll be a win-win. We can earn more. That man, Sridhar, is always nosy in my business. So I did that. Then he won't be a problem for me anymore. That day is the right chance for me to kill him.", said Sid.