1 - Luisita & Amelia 2

Being in a relationship is difficult, you can ask to Luisita and Amelia, when their relationship was put to the test. Love is hard, it's complicated, but much worse is when you are left waiting for more.

When the time comes that they finally get out of their stubborn ways and find their way back to each other. A path that is sometimes hard to find, but it's always the best one you can choose... and in which, at the decisive moment, after that great kiss, they leave you with waiting for more.

However, on this occasion, it didn't happen this way.

The tension that had built up had to be somehow removed and after so much time, you want what you want. So when Luisita and Amelia put aside their nonsense, because it was nonsense at last, this tension was finally released. In the way of the best orgasm that both Luisa Gomez and Amelia Ledesma, managed to have in their lives... until now.

There was nothing to stop them. Their thirst for each other was huge and when their hands flew to each other's naked bodies, everything flowed. Passion became desire, desire became lust, and when you have a desire, you have it.

Luisita was moaning with the lips of her beloved on her neck. When she felt as if with a simple movement, Amelia would stick her thigh in her crotch and that tingle she felt in her vagina... God, that made her go crazy. She wanted more, she needed more. So, although Amelia wanted to dominate, she wanted to touch every inch of Luisita's body, it's the blonde who takes control. Her hands take the clasp of her bra. Luisita's hands on her chest, playing with her mouths, while the hands don't know where to touch. It's a battle in which, if one wants to bring the other to orgasm, the other wants it even more.

That the tension is really bad, everyone knows that.

Amelia lays Luisita on the bed, while Luisita can only watch as her girlfriend slowly removes her panties. With that look that Amelia gives her, their mouths meet again and she goes down very slowly. Luisita groans while Amelia's hands go around her and her tongue plays on her waist, going down, until she feels it in her. First it's her hand, and then her mouth. First slowly, until it increases. They both know what the other one likes, and Amelia shows it that afternoon. Moving her hand inside Amelia, moving her hips over Luisita's, with her naked breasts over the other, Amelia gets her girlfriend to orgasm quickly.

And does it end here? Not at all.

Luisita wants more and if her beloved has already managed to bring her to the seventh heaven with the orgasm she had thanks to Amelia's hands, it was her turn. So, he pushes her. A naked Amelia smiles mischievously at Luisita, who places her body over her, each leg on one side of her waist. A slow movement over her and Amelia's hands run to Luisita's body, although it is not going to be that easy.

Luisita takes her hands, pushing her against the bed. Amelia laughs, Luisita kisses her. Her hands go through her, down her arms, her neck and her chest. Luisita takes them strongly, letting Amelia escape a moan only silenced by the kisses that don't stop between they two. Luisita then looks for the opening of her crotch, her eyes connect and it is at the moment when Amelia feels Luisita's fingers inside her, that her hands go to Luisita's back, nailing her nails to her back and letting all the air escape from her lungs she screams with pleasure.

Luisita moves with the movement of her hand. Every time she moans, introducing her fingers, her waist follows. That pleasure, that goes up both to each movement that she makes this one. Again and again, while Amelia moves under Luisita. While Luisita bites her girlfriend's neck and plays with her tongue in every kiss she gives her, until the orgasm comes and they are both... well, released from tension, right?

-Wow," says Luisita when it's all over.

Amelia looks at her, she also laughs:

-I think that leaving our relationship and returning to it has been great for us.