2 - Improety

- Amelia! Is your rep, answer the phone!

The unexpected phone call announcement made that Amelia couldn't bite her toast just seconds before, a combination between excitement and stress show up on their body. Especially in Luisita's, that she looked directly on her girlfriend's eyes with the illusion that she can be hired on Amar Eternamente. But the feeling of joy became sadness when she notice that her girlfriend's smile was disappearing by the time she finish the phone call. She didn't say a Word and luisita understood perfectly. She perfectly knew her, and just with a Little gesture of her face that she needed to know what happened.

She didn't get it.

Amelia didn't stop saying that maybe was because her video book she prepared for the casting, that i wasn't that artistic like the other actor and actress did. Maybe she could made and extra effort, Or maybe ...... she didn't have enough talent to be chosen.

- But what are you saying Amelia? - Luisita said looking for the video book that se saved in her phone, playing it again – the video you sent was the best!

- Well it wasn't enough for them, honey.

- Amelia took for her phone and looked for a video of another actor that she followed – look at this video, Luisita- she said on the while the actor's video was playing with a monologue- it's just that my rep was right, i should make more content in my social media. Something diferente than others!

- You could do monologues too- Luisita said, even she wasn't convince at all, that it was a Good idea. – ¡Oh, oh! or you can make a videoclip, like my brother did. – she was her girlfriend and she had to support her trough everything.

- Trap music?

- Sure! ¡Manolo, Manuel, Man-all-in! – Luisita was singing and dancing trap. Or at least she thought that was trap.

- Luisita i don't think that a trap video is what i need to rise up my actress career - Amelia was realistic.

- Ok... You're right too, in my head the idea sound fantastic- she said racing up her shoulders. – but i want you to know that even though you 're there been ridiculous, I'll be there for you.

- I know, come here. – Amelia said kissing luisita on her lips- even i'm ridiculous isn't it?, -cause one thing Amelia Ledesma was clear about, that is her Luisita is always going to be her Luisita. Trough anything, no matter what, their going to be together.

- Yes, even if you 're in the middle of the Street saying nonsense poetry, or even if you decide to dress up like shit for a costume party...

Even tough Luisita's idea was simple, cheering up her girl. She didn't has a clue about what Amelia was thinking and making up on her mind in that moment.

- Sure! Luisita that right, that's what we should do.

- It was a joke Amelia- Luisita cut her up, remembering like in a flashback that epic moment.    – I'll never put that chicken costume on me again!

- No Luisita, the other thing!

- Poetry? – cause she she didn't think in anything else.

- No. Im-pro-e-try.

- Impro, what?

Amelia got up quickly and start looking for her stuff. Luisita looked at her, she didn't know what to do or to say. That Amelia was kind of scary.

- Come on Luisita!

- To where, Amelia? – she asked even more confuse than ever.

- To search for inspiration!