4 - Kamchatka

Luisita

What our universe would be without the starring role of our friends? We have all kind of them: there are straight, hetero- curious, bisexual, lesbians with pedigree, etc. there are also happy, gossipy, quiet and restless, the kind that attract attention or those that paint a forest and get lost in it, whatever they're our friends.

Friends that we just met recently and they are already part of our universe and the usual ones, those of a lifetime who are there to rice you up, the ones you make pacts that you won't go away even if you fall in love or those intense and possessive friends.

Who hasn't had a friend who borrows something from you and it never comes back? The one is always, always late? A friend who disappears from your life and when she comes back it seems that she has never left? Or that intense friend who has fallen in love with the most absurd impossibilities? Or a friend that you always want to visit because she/he cooks delicious? Or that unstable friend who always needs your shoulder to cry and you're gladly offer it to her because she is fragile and you just want to protect her?

There are also crappy friends who you don't know why they are in your life, but they are, or those ones that keep your most intimate secrets even if someone is torture them, with whom you have to vent and in which you take refuge because they know you better than you, those who are our landing strip and our safest port.

With which kind of friend are you identify?

Agreeing with all of them is an odyssey worthy of an impossible mission and if there are more than two women together the problem becomes huge, how can we tell them that what one says is as important as the other? I still can't find the answer.

In our particular case, Amelia and me, our closest circle of friends is very important, we have all kind of roles and we love them the same.

My best friend is María, my sister, but I also have Marina and Amelia's best friend Nacho, although Alfons is very close to that, who is also part of our community.

We were waiting for Marina because she didn't want to miss a detail of Amelia's experience on the set of Amar Eternamente, or what the Lurelias were like, although I sincerely believed that she is coming cause she wants to see Amelia and be close to her, it's just she could hide less and less that she is in love with her, and poor lady I understand her, who doesn't lose her panties just with looking at my girlfriend? and for the record, I say it with all the humility of the case.

Marina has been unconditional for us, she is one of those friends who is always willing, who does not judge or interfere where you don't call her, she has never said that she likes women and from distance she seems a hetero-curios confused, but she's not going farther and we are not going to help to discover her fantasies.

- Honey, I'm ready, are you finished? - Amelia asks me from the room and with so much thinking, my time had passed, and I still have to organize the table and get ready.

- yes, my love, I'm almost finish - I answered, speeding up my pace to go change.

- But honey how long is you taking? They're almost here.

- Amelia, don't worry, it's only Marina and Alfons who come.

- Yes, my love, but I don't want us to be still running, go change your clothes, and I'll finish everything.