Chapter 2: New killer, who dis?

April 11th, 7:43am. It's Sunday Morning, the sun is out shining. Students chatting outside, walking around campus. In the dorms, Miguel gets dressed for his first class of the day. As a sophomore in college, he's been struggling with one class, so he chose to take a tutoring program every Tuesday and Wednesday. In the kitchen, he sits down by the table and puts on his shoes and then gets up to make himself toast. As he spreads the butter on the bread, his friend, roldan gets out the bathroom half naked with his towel covering himself after taking a very long shower. He walks towards Miguel.

Roldan: How much time do we got til class start?

Miguel: Hurry your ass up, we got 9 minutes. And put some clothes on.

Roldan: Nah, some girls might see me when they pass by. I want them to see.

Miguel: I know damn well you not tryna be a fuckboy.

Roldan: Bro, I just want them to feel jealous. Let me have fun with myself damn

Miguel: whatever, I'm heading out. See you in class hoe

Roldan: leave the door open!

Miguel leaves the dorm. Two girls walk past Miguel and then passes by his and roldans dorm. Then the girls walk back and stares at roldan by the doorway. He's shirtless and as he dry his hair, He notices the girls looking at him, and then he smiles.

Roldan: Hey, You guys enjoying the view?

The two girls blush and continues to walk away, feeling embarrassed as roldan laughs and goes back in his room. He puts on his shirt and grabs a small bag of carrots by the table while he's on his way to class. During class, the teacher turns on the projector for the students to copy notes before starting the lesson. Roldan enters the class and sits next to Daniel. Daniel whispers to roldan.

Daniel: Again?

Roldan: I'm not a morning person bro

The professor sighs and shouts directly at roldan in front of the class.

Professor: Roldan! We discussed about this before

Roldan: I'm sorry I woke up late again, I'll never be late again sir

Professor: that's what they always say. Guys, you all are young adults, if this was your job, running late, you'd be fired! Now, I'm continuing on to the next page and on your laptops, i want everyone—

One of the students interrupts the professor by yelling, as she seen the news about the murders of Ashley and Marco that occurred last night on her laptop.

Classmate: OH MY GOD, the police just discovered two students bodies behind bushes near the dorms! They found a white mask besides the body. It's the same mask used from the murders two years ago!

Everyone looks around at each other, nervously, as the chatting gets louder and louder. Some People get on their phones, others panic and some students walks towards the classmate that interrupted the class to see the news on the classmates laptop.

Professor: Everyone calm down! Please, this is not the right time to discuss.

The professor sighs and goes back to his desk to check for emails about the situation. Some students look at Miguel, whispering. Miguel looks back, and sticks up his middle finger at them. Yadira taps on his shoulder.

Yadira: Hey don't pay attention to them, don't waste your energy on them either

Miguel: Please don't tell me that it's happening again

Roldan approaches to Miguel.

Roldan: Miguel, it looks like it's happening again

Miguel: You don't say?