05| Rejection At First Sight

ETHAN STARED AT THE outstretched arm in front of him with a raised eyebrow

Amelia seemed to glow in an iridescent glow which, considering the gloomy atmosphere of the room, was odd.

She held his gaze, defiant and challenging.

An image flashed in his brain. Of her naked and on her knees.

No, he told himself sharply, pushing the thoughts at the back of his mind.

He had his rules for a reason. And he stuck by those rules.

He reached forward as if he was going to shake her hand, holding her gaze. Instead, he pulled the drink from the counter to her left.

She blinked, her daze broken by his rude gesture. 

Her eyes followed his motions, studying his movements intently.

She had dropped her arm by then.

“Okay,” she muttered, dragging the syllable dramatically as she brought her eyes back to his face.

“What do you want, Amelia Harold?” He asked with just the right amount of sharpness.

“I…” she trailed off, unsure of how to put her needs in words.

She dropped her gaze to the floor, her foot tapping against the marble anxiously.

The urge was too strong so he gave in.

Just this once, he told himself strictly.

He reached forward and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up.

She let out a small gasp the moment his skin touched hers as if she had been set on fire. 

Ethan felt it too, the electric current in his veins at the contact. He wasn't sure what that meant.

“What do you want?” He asked once again.

She looked at him with wide eyes as if in awe.

“You,” she whispered and that single word made him strain against his pants. 

“I want you. I want you to take me. I want you to take me as your Submissive. As your slave.”