13| Big Bad Wolf

A/N: Aesthetic for Ethan made by moi^. I found a quote that said "Am I that hard to love" and it fitted Ethan so perfectly, I was in awe. But I completely forgot to add it in the aesthetic *Facepalm*

 But I completely forgot to add it in the aesthetic *Facepalm*

IT WAS WAY PAST HER time and she wasn't here yet.

Ethan checked his watch impatiently before deciding to finally get out of his office.

He walked the length of the corridor and a few Doms that littered the corridor greeted him.

But it was mostly quiet. Everyone was in their rooms, busy with their subs.

He was at the other end of the corridor when he spotted a figure running up the stairs. Amelia.

Someone came after her and said something that made her stop and turn around.

Ethan walked towards her and he recognized the figure halfway through.

Dylan.

Ethan's pace increased. He was going to make sure this guy regretted ever crossing paths with Ethan.

He could hear snippets of conversation by now but none of them had seen him yet.

"I... well, that's really nice of you but I can't. I'm sorry." She was saying.

"You can at least try, right? It won't do you any harm."

Dylan saw him first. A flicker of absolute hatred crossed his features.

"Come on. Let's talk somewhere else," Ethan heard him say before he grabbed Amelia by the arm and tried to drag her away.

A pained yelp left her lips and Ethan broke into a run.

"There's nothing to talk about," she gritted out, shoving him back.

Surprisingly, he stumbled backwards, freeing her arm.

She took a step back and bumped into Ethan. His arms shot out and he grabbed her around the shoulders to steady her.

She turned around and wide blue eyes stared at him.

A spot of red spreading readily against the blue of her sleeve caught his eye.

Ethan's brain stopped working. That red spot was the only thing he could see even as he turned towards Dylan.

He opened his mouth to say something but Ethan's fist connected with his face before words could properly form. A satisfying crunch of breaking bones followed.

Ethan grabbed him by his collar and lifted him off his feet, pulling him off the stairs and into the corridor before he slammed him against the wall.

Amelia was screaming. Doors were opening. There was a crowd gathering around them but everything sounded muffled to Ethan. There was a frantic ringing in his ears.