HC - 47: Feelings About SPLENDORMAN Living At The Mansion

Slenderman: Well, it's his brother and he doesn't mind, but Splendor's presence very often gets on his last nerves. Same can be said for Trenderman and Offenderman.

Jeff The Killer: Surprisingly, Jeff doesn't mind the presence of Splendor, but it's because he can easily take advantage of him and use him as his pawn.

Bloody Painter: Splendor often gives positive commentary on his works and he appreciates that.

Sally Williams: She loves Splendor. That's her best buddy in the mansion, besides Charlie and Jane. They often host tea parties together and encourage other Creepypasta to join them.

Ticci-Toby: Doesn't really mind that Splendor is there. They don't converse much though.

Kagekao: Anyone who is prankable or he is able to mess with is welcome in his eyes.

Hoodie: Has a deep respect for Slenderman (his boss/master) and his brothers.

Homicidal Liu: Splendor is someone benevolent he could talk to. Sully however, hates Splendor.

Lost Silver: Splendor is kind to him, so he likes Splendor.
Nina 'The Killer': She likes Splendor's optimism and enthusiasm , and also finds him amusing.

Everyone else either doesn't care for Splendorman or just dislikes his presence in general.