Chapter 14

Liam woke up slowly, half buried underneath Zayn's body, all four of the Alpha's limbs wrapped around him, holding him as if he were a prized possession he never intended to part with. Smiling in his half-asleep state, he turned onto his back with some difficulty, stretching his legs out under him.

It was late outside from what he could make out from the light that peeked in through the curtains. Zayn and him had gone out dining with Harry and Louis the previous evening and they'd been late to return. And once they were home they had fallen into bed where Zayn had not stopped making love to him for several hours.

Liam now realised he was but a few days away from his next heat. Even though he'd had only two so far, he'd come to expect the tell tale signs by now – a nearly unquenchable thirst for Zayn that didn't subside even after endless hours of lovemaking; a prickling under his skin that set him on edge; the feeling like he was too big for his body.

His belly fluttered in anticipation of his next heat. Zayn and he had rutted with abandon during his last two heats, recklessly fucking nearly without stopping, unable to get enough of one another. They'd been nearly completely sure that it will be a while before they actually conceived, seeing as male Omega pregnancies were always rare and took several attempts, the wait sometimes lasting years.

Now however, when Liam's fertility had been brought to light, his pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage – he wondered what they would do. Not rutting was simply not an option; Liam would be in an unbearable amount of agony and he knew Zayn would rather blind himself than see Liam suffer through it without giving him the release he needed.

But he also knew Zayn would be careful, that he wouldn't be that untameable beast he usually was when he fucked Liam. He would be focused on preventing a pregnancy because Liam knew they had been warned that his body needed some more time before it was strong enough to withstand a pregnancy. He hoped his heat didn't last more than three days – he didn't think it would be quite as satisfying as their seven day fuck fiesta from his last heat during their honeymoon.

Liam sighed softly, feeling along his neck for any fresh bruises. There were several new ones and some of the old ones felt like they were healing and well on their way to fading out. He knew Zayn would waste no time in refreshing them at the soonest given chance.

He shivered lightly and that seemed to rouse Zayn. The Alpha stirred, his arms tightening briefly around Liam before he lifted his head and buried his face in Liam's neck, seemingly still asleep. The Omega kissed the messy black head lovingly and then gasped as Zayn suddenly moved his head down to suck at his right nipple.

Moaning softly, Liam arched, his legs falling open as one broad hand slipped under his balls, two fingers pushing into him without preamble. He hissed lightly, his cock immediately jumping to hardness as his channel began to flood with slick. Liam pushed his chest into Zayn's mouth, the Alpha suckling hard at Liam's pink round nipple, tongue sweeping over the tip of the hardened bud, sending pleasure coursing unbelievably quick through Liam's veins.

During his previous heat, he'd been so wild with arousal that Zayn had managed to make him come several times just from sucking and biting at his nipples, playing with them nonstop. They'd been wild and rough at the time, Liam growling and whimpering as Zayn sucked and sucked, whispering dirtily into Liam's ear about what it would be like when Liam was flowing with milk for their pups. Liam had been nearly blind with arousal at his words, coming so violently that he'd cried out in pain-pleasure.

He wished now that Zayn would be that way once again, murmuring filthy promises to him as he fucked him. It turned him on like nothing else when Zayn took him like that.