Diary: Chapter Three

I was nervous about walking into English but I kept my head down and sat in my usual seat in the corner as the classroom started to slowly fill up, it was my first hour of the day and I wasn't really sure what today was going to be like. Riley and her girlfriend had kept me up most of the night with their drunken racket and it had been around four in the morning before I finally went to sleep, I had a lot on my mind anyway. I glanced up as Charlie entered the classroom and I felt like the world paused at the sight of her beauty walking into the room. 

Her hair was pulled into two blonde ponytails with a cute white blouse with baggy sleeves, it was perfectly styled with a pair of beaded dark blue shorts that were so small her ass was almost hanging out the bottom. How did she leave the house in clothes like this? Why was this acceptable at our school? Because all the teachers are pervs that get to do whatever they want. 

Charlie and I made eye contact before I quickly averted my eyes and looked toward the ground that I tried to find interesting, it was the same exact tile found in the hallways of the school... interesting. I heard clutter before me and looked up to see that Charlie had sat directly in front of me instead of in the back with her other friends who she usually lingered around when Delilah wasn't there. 

I gulped and blinked a few times as Charlie turned sideways in her seat and pretended to be fixing her slides, and I nearly was drooling as I saw the curve of her back when she bent over. She was so elegant and beautiful, she was so angelic and delicious and she should be all mine but she can't. I averted my eyes as she sat back up and turned to face the front, it was odd because she never sat this close to me, she normally sat in the back where the most ruckus was. I hated that she was doing this, she was tempting me with each second that passed by and I knew it wouldn't be long before I fell for it. I had to hold strong or everyone would know the truth, and I couldn't let anyone find out what my sexuality was just yet, not until everything fell into place. 

"Good morning, class." I looked to Mr. Henry Jackson as he spoke up while walking into the door of the classroom.

He made a beeline to his desk and glanced around the classroom quickly to get a glimpse of all the people before him, his eyes lingered on a student sitting across from his desk as she chomped on her bubblegum and twirled a blonde strand of her around her pointer finger. Erica Beckman was also very pretty but also very straight because everyone knew she slept any male teacher that was willing to unzip their pants, and that was all of them. Erica was around five feet with thick blonde hair that had black highlights in an old nineties fashion with bright pink barrettes to match her stylish pink shirt that had a very low neckline, the shit was a crop top and showed off her bellybutton piercing. 

"Half of you are failing my class," Mr. Jackson spoke up while glancing over in Erica's direction," so today, I'll be generous and packet I'm giving you will be for credit. Thank me later."

I mentally groaned at the idea of one of Mr. Jackson's credit packets that were normally fifty pages long and you could answer any of them and just get a credit for the blank being filled, it was easy work but just very long work. He sat a small stack on the front row of desk and very soon, Charlie turned to pass me a packet and I made sure to avert my eyes as she sat mine on my desk. I hated that she sat before me, she's even harder to miss when those pretty blue eyes glitter whenever the light hit them. 

"Thanks." I muttered, flipping a page to the packet and glancing at it.

It was pretty obvious that it was a last minute decision because the questions were everywhere and had no specific order, I pursed my lips before looking up to see Mr. Jackson taking attendance to see who all showed up. I turned my attention back to the blonde haired girl sitting before me as she raised her hand and wildly waved it in the air, I could picture the goofy smile on her face as she did so.