Diary: Chapter Eight

Warning: Girl on girl scene! Reader's discretion is advised.

"If you block me, I swear I'll never leave you alone." Charlie promised. "I'll follow you to the end of the world." 

"You don't know me." I said with an disbelief chuckle, walking into my bedroom and packing a bag. "Stop calling me, Charlie."

"No." She sniffled, making me roll my eyes again, she could not be crying right now. "I'm sorry that I told Delilah, if I could go back and never tell her, I would in a heartbeat because you don't deserve that."

"Goodbye, Charlie." I said, tired of hearing her lie to me, I can't trust her anymore. 

"Don't you hang up on me." Charlie huffed, trying to sound dominate suddenly but it wasn't going to work.

I paused, maybe it did work after all because something stopped me from hanging up suddenly. "What do you want?"

"To talk." Charlie whined. "Please."

"I don't want to talk Charlie." I sighed. "I have to go."

"Please." Charlie whined, making my heart strings rip.

"Bye." I said, trying to force myself to hang up because I knew if I didn't, I'd cave into her.

"Don't hang up, please." I clenched my teeth because I couldn't do it, I had caved in the moment I answered the phone.

"What is there to talk about Charlie?" I whispered, feeling my chest hurt at the realization that it was over for me here. "It's too late."

"No, it's not." She whined. "I'll be over soon, just please... hear me out. Please."

"Okay." The click was abrupt and I knew she had hung up to rush herself to the apartment. 

I was shoving a shirt into my duffle bag just as my door swung open and I looked over with alertness at the sight of Charlie standing in my bedroom, she must of been down the street or around the corner because she arrived so fast. I plopped down on the side of the bed as Charlie slowly crept closer until she was sitting on the bed as well, her pretty ocean eyes stared at me with uncertainty before peeking around until they landed on my half-packed bag.

"You're leaving?" She asked in sadness.

"I got suspended for a week." I told her, shaking my head while also chuckling at the stupid decision but still I had no regrets. "I don't regret it."

"I know." Charlie whispered, peeking over at me cutely. "I wouldn't either, I just got suspended too."

"Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, thinking she was trying to joke around. 

"I pulled a you." Charlie shrugged innocently with a very small, sly smirk. "Delilah didn't see that bitch slap coming."

"You didn't." I laughed in shock as she shrugged.

"It's on Trinity's page." Charlie said, smiling a little before letting it fall and bowing her head. "I'm sorry, Hope, I thought she was really my friend and it turns out that everyone who smiles at you isn't your friend... you used to always say that."

"My mom used to always say it." I reminded her. "Not me."

"That's true, but you did too." Charlie said, putting her hands in her lap as she nervously bounced her right leg. "And I don't see you any different."

"What?" I asked, confused to what she meant. 

"Your..." She gestured and that was enough for me to know what she meant.