chapter 1

"parker get down here please!"

"may i ask why?"

"lane's here, she wants to go to luke's with you!"

"i'm coming!"

parker ran down the stairs, putting her shoes on while she ran.

"parker! come on luke said that he's only gonna be saving our table for another 10 minutes!" lane said to parker, looking more cheerful than she usually was.

"bye dad!" parker yelled before walking out the door.

as lane and parker walked, or speed-walked to luke's, they were talking about school.

"ok so i know that you and me are totally different, like you like to play sports and all that stuff and i prefer to do stuff which isn't sports."

"yeah lane, i do like sports- where are you going with this point?"

"are you gonna join any clubs?" lane asked, seeming very curious

"don't actually know, i mean if i join a club then i may not be able to spend as much time with you and rory" parker replied.

"but if you want to, you should! i mean lorelai enrolled rory into chilton, she can still spend time with us."

"rory hasn't been accepted yet, so she still has time for us stars hollow highers. soon she'll be best friends with all the harvarders and yalers!" parker joked, earning a laugh from lane.

the duo arrived at luke's.

"hey parker, your dad coming by today?" luke looked at the two girls.

"maybe, he's been so busy at the construction site the past week that i've had to get dinner at al's, it wasn't fun, last night was italian night and let's just say the pepperoni on his pizza didn't taste like pepperoni." lane burst out laughing while luke rolled his eyes.

"you can always eat here and not get food poisoning." luke said, "now what do want to order?"

"i'll have a coffee.." luke rolled his eyes again, "and some pancakes with maple syrup please!" parker smiled.

"and i'll have a cherry danish, if there is any." lane ordered.

"coming right up." luke walked over to the kitchen.

~after school~

parker would be in her room, doing her homework, well asking rory for the homework answers.

"parker, you do realise that now i am officially going to be a chilton student starting monday, you're gonna have to do your own homeworks." rory said while on the phone with parker.

"yeah but i'm no good at english literature, you're way better. spanish and french i can do, but english literature and history are a no go."

"did i mention that i seen the new guy?" rory's voice changed from her usual tone to a higher, excited tone.

"who? dean?"

"yeah! he seems cool."

"i mean i guess? he's my new bio partner because SOMEBODY decided to leave me." parker joked, rory replying with a laugh.

"ah shoot my mom's calling me, she wants to know whether we're getting al's or luke's tonight, cya!" rory would say.

"bye! and thanks for the help lorelai jr!" parker would say before hanging up.

author's note
hi everyone! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter<3
stay safe and wear your mask and keep your distance to save lives<3