chapter 14

"WHY haven't you been answering my calls or texts?!"a very distraught tristan said to the blonde girl

a very distraught tristan said to the blonde girl.

"because you lied."
parker replied.

"when did i lie?!"
tristan asked.

"when you said you're parents were home, they were at my mom's house."
parker answered, she showed no emotion.

"i can explain!"
tristan looked worried.

"explain what? that you lied? i'm not accusing you of anything other than lying tristan, so don't start saying 'oh i didn't cheat on you!' because i'm not accusing you of cheating!"
parker explained.

"i.."
tristan looked down.

"oh my god.. you did cheat didn't you?"
parker put her hand over her mouth.

"park.. i'm so so sorry! i didn't mean to.. i'm not used to being in a relationship!"
tristan tried to make up an excuse.

"i.. you need to leave."
parker wouldn't look at him.

"no.. please baby i wanna talk this out!"
tristan begged.

"please just tell me what i need to do to fix this!"
tristan tried to hug parker, but she pushed him away.

"you proved my mother right! you know that right? i was SO sure you wouldn't do the things she said, but you did! this is unbelievable.."
parker looked shocked.

"parker please forgive me! i didn't mean for it to happen.. it was only once!"
tears streamed down tristan's cheeks.

"I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS ONLY ONCE! YOU STILL CHEATED TRISTAN! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT HAPPENED! I JUST NEED YOU TO LEAVE!"
parker pointed to the door.

"i'll come back. every day until you forgive me."
tristan said before walking out the door.

"YOU'RE GONNA BE COMING HERE FOR CENTURIES THEN BECAUSE I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU! BASTARD!"
parker yelled before slamming the door.

author's note
oop tea- dw they will be together in the end- and YES HE DOES CHANGE HIS WAYS AND NEVER CHEATS AGAIN ONCE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER!