chapter 2

"so miss chilton! how are you?" parker's dad would say to rory

"chilton's good sammy! i have my new chemistry partner coming over tomorrow, he's always getting my name wrong. he calls me mary, and i've told him a thousand times that my name is rory! hell i wouldn't even mind if he called me lorelai atleast that's my actual name!" rory would rant.

"oh.. well parker is actually talking with one of her friends in the kitchen right now, jean their name is.. or maybe-" parker's dad was cut off by rory.

"dean!" she finished his sentence.

"uh- yes probably dean, you know him?" sammy asked.

"i met him on my last day

"ah, so you know parker better than i do, can you go check on them and see if she.. you know.. likes him?"

"sure sammy." rory would smile, walking into the house.

"are you actually being serious dean?! ice-hockey is 100 times better than stupid baseball! trust me i've been trying to get on the stars hollow high ice-hockey team since forever."

"wow- ok number 1, ice-hockey is not better than baseball, number 2, how are you not on the team?!"

"dunno, when i turned up to the first tryouts, carlos and his stupid band of followers told me that i couldn't try out because i was a girl. i tried out anyway but they didn't let me in, so i ended up slamming carlos into the ice, it was very fun-" she would be cut off by rory's fake cough.

"hey rory! me and dean were just planning what we're gonna do about our biology test, we aren't very good at it, that's why i liked you as my partner, so i could cheat and copy your answers."

"your dad let me in.. hey dean.."

dean would wave.

"well me and lane were just gonna go to the inn to see my mom and sookie.. i was just gonna see if you wanted to come but you're busy so i'll just leave-" rory would run out.

"hey- RORY I NEED AN ANSWER-" parker's dad would yell.

"NO! THE ANSWER IS NO SHE DOESN'T!" rory would yell back.

sammy would let out a sigh of relief.

~the next day~

"RORY- I WAS CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT! ME AND LANE WERE SCARED YOU HAD DIED OR SOMETHING! LIKE YOU GOT FOOD POISONING FROM AL'S ATTEMPTED SUSHI NIGHT!" parker yelled while bursting into rory's house.

"why is there a random person breaking into your house and yelling?" a blonde boy would ask rory.

"she isn't random- PARKER WE'RE IN THE KITCHEN!"

" 'we're'? who are you with? it can't be lane because mrs kim grounded her for a week because she was out 3 minutes past her curfew-" parker would blabber on. "oh- hello."she'd say, looking at the blonde boy.

"hey there." the boy would reply.

"listen rory i'm so sorry i didn't tell you that dean was there- he came over worrying about the test and since he doesn't have any other friends i said that i'd help him and i didn't realise that you liked him and i won't ever do it again i promise!" parker would say, faster than her usual pace of speaking.

"dean your boyfriend mary?" the boy said, smirking.

"firstly, shut up tristan, second, my name is R.O.R.Y, and thirdly, it's ok parker! you don't have to tell me every time you have a friend at your house."

tristan would stand up, "hello parker, i'm tristan dugray, rory's chem partner."

"hey..?"

"not the response you're used to ey tristan?" rory would joke.

"i'm going to ignore the gilmore for a second. i wouldn't mind seeing you again, but the problem is i live in amazing hartford and you live.. well.. here, unless you can catch a ride to my humble estate then the chances of us seeing eachother again are.. very slim." tristan would smirk.

"listen here prince charming, you are unbelievable. you just assume that i'd like to see you again, then you say that you'd never want to see me here and that i should 'catch a ride' to hartford. well i would like to see you again but unfortunately i can't 'catch a ride' to hartford because my dad barely has enough money to buy his own damn car nevermind one for me."

"then ignore what i said about me never coming here again."

"nice one. i'll see you at luke's later rory?" parker asked.

"yeah, definitely, oh and try to see if lane can sneak out!"

"alright." parker would walk out, leaving tristan in awe.

"not used to having to work for a girl?"

"i don't mind a challenge."