chapter 3

author's note!this is a flashback chapter to get to know parker more and why her dad is only in the story!hope you enjoy this chapter <3

author's note!
this is a flashback chapter to get to know parker more and why her dad is only in the story!
hope you enjoy this chapter <3

"mom please! just for once let me live my own life without you taking control over it!" parker's voice could be heard miles away, in a serious argument with her mother.

"parker i won't let you throw your life away for some stupid boy you just met! it's ridiculous!" parker's mother would yell at her.

"he isn't stupid! i love him! why can't you just accept that?!"

"because parker you're 14! you don't know what love is!"

"you met dad when you were 13!"

"don't compare you and that.. boy to me and your father! your father does not use me or disrespect me or treat me horribly!"

"neither does riley!"

"you're lying parker! i don't tolerate liars in my house!"

"then i simply won't live in your house anymore!" parker would yell

a couple people standing outside the house listening to the argument would gasp.

"I AM YOUR MOTHER PARKER! AND I SAY THAT YOU WILL BREAK UP WITH THAT IDIOT YOU CALL A BOYFRIEND AND YOU WILL REMAIN UNDER MY ROOF!"

"NO!"

"PARKER I SWEAR YOU ARE TESTING MY LIMITS RIGHT NOW!"

parker would storm off, slamming the front door behind her, she was so angry at her mother that she didn't notice that there was a crowd surrounding her house, miss patty and babette right at the front of the crowd.

~a few hours later~

"she's acting as if her and dad aren't having problems! they've barely spoke all week! no relationship is perfect!" parker would rant to rory and lane.

"parker.. i know that you love riley but.. he isn't good for you, trust me, trust us actually." rory would state.

"yeah, we love you so much and we wouldn't want you to end up in a bad relationship." lane would add.

"so.. i should break up with him?" parker asked.

"yeah, sooner rather than later, and go apologise to your mom after you break up with him." rory would answer.

"ok.. i'll see you later!" parker would run out of luke's and she'd head over to riley's

~after she had broken up with riley~

parker would run to her house, she felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of her chest.

when she arrived at the house, her mother's car was gone, which was weird because today was her day off and she usually spends her days off catching up on sleep, since she is a nurse she works ridiculous hours and barely gets enough sleep.

"mom?! mom are you here?!" parker half-yelled.

there would be no reply.

"MOM! I BROKE UP WITH RILEY! IT'S OVER, CAN YOU TALK TO ME PLEASE?!" parker would yell, louder this time.

still no reply.

her dad would suddenly run in, which was also weird because he was meant to be building a new house for some new people wanting to move to stars hollow.

"i'm so sorry parker.." her dad would say to her.

"sorry? about what?"

"your mom.. she's gone."

"gone? as in dead?!"

"oh god no! gone as in she's left stars hollow, i don't know where she went or if she's gonna come back."

"oh.. i mean i'm not shocked, you two were having problems and she never liked it here."

parker's dad would hug her.

she felt like she should be crying, but she didn't feel like crying at this very moment, later, of course she cried, but it was a mix of the breakup and her mother leaving.

author's note
sorry it's so short! it was just a little backstory to one of the main characters in this story.
if you didnt understand, parker's mom and dad were highschool sweethearts, they fell in love at a young age and got married as soon as they turned 18, and had parker a couple months after they had gotten married, but 14 years later they begin to have problems and her mother leaves her and her dad without saying goodbye to her own daughter