| 3 |

disclaimer: if i owned grey's anatomy, i wouldn't let you suffer as much as shonda made you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-

With coffee in one hand and my scrubs in the other, I entered the intern changing rooms, wanting to find my interns in order to talk them through the rounds they have to do before getting to the real work. Changing rooms, like every morning, were crowded and while searching my way through the crowd I bumped into someone, raising my head to see who it was my eyes met Meredith's.

When noticing me she immediately tried to walk past me but I pulled her arm and stuffed us both in one of the corners of the changing rooms.

"Come on, Mer, you can't stay mad at me forever." I let out a frustrated sigh and watched her eyes staring coldly into mine.

"Watch me." she spat and tried to move away but I took hold of her arm once more, pulling her back. "You left me, Malia, come to terms with that first." she closed her eyes, being frustrated herself. "Plus, I thought you were mad at me."

"I am - but I know that you have a much better reason to be mad at me, that's why I'm putting my anger aside to give myself a chance to apologize to you," I explained only to have her expression change to confusion and surprise.

"Woah, Malia is apologizing, that's something I have to get a look at." Meredith scoffed, making me give her a serious look. "Look, can we just forget it, I have rounds and I'm sure you do too?" sighed Meredith but knew that there was no way she was getting rid of me that easily.

"I know I shouldn't have let you deal with our mother, but you saw how much it was killing me, how much she was killing me, I had to get away-" I continued on to apologizing only to be interrupted by Meredith who was starting to get angry.

"Don't you think it was killing me too?" she asked and waited for my reply only to get silent since I was too ashamed of myself, and didn't want to make matters worse. "That's why I left soon after you did and when I got back-" Meredith stopped herself from finishing, I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What is it, did something happen?" I questioned once I saw the worrying look Meredith was carrying.

"I don't - this is not the place for it." Meredith struggled to find words and that meant that something was definitely off, something had happened and I was not gonna stop until I knew what was it.

"Then that's great because I'll ask Dr. Bailey if you could be on my service today, don't think you're getting rid of me that easily, Grey." I pointed my finger at her and soon left to find Dr.Bailey. I knew that convincing someone by the nickname "Nazi" won't be easy but I had to try. I have never seen Meredith this uncomfortable, meaning that she was hiding something, something big.