Chapter 8

"So it's simple. We allure them to a false location and go to the reallocation." Christopher explained.

"How do we know they'll fall for it?" I asked.

"We don't know. But we have to try. If all else fails, we will just have to fight them and hope we win"

I understood that no plan was bulletproof. I was fine with things either way. As long as we succeeded then that's all that matters, and I couldn't forget that.

After we all agreed to go along with the plan. I saw Christopher writing a program that would transmit a false beacon for Syndicate to follow. This beacon was the one that was going to lure them to the false location.

"Alright, the program should be finished in a few."
"Good. I know we can pull this off." I commented.

While we were waiting for the program to finish. I thought back to when I first discovered my ability. Things have certainly changed since then and In a good way.

"And finished. Let me just start it up."

"Take your time. We know you got this." I told him.

"Leave it to me."

I then went over to talk to Jasmine. Wanting to see how she was doing. As I went over to her, I saw she was training. Shooting Icecicles at the target boards in front of her.

She had been hitting every one of them. Not missing a single target, impressive to say the least. After she finished, she turned to see me standing there.

"What's up?"

"Just wanted to check up on you."

I smiled a bit as I was talking to her. Hearing her tell me how she was doing just fine. Just that she was nervous about this mission and didn't know if the odds were in their favor.

"I'm sure things will be fine. Don't worry." I told her.

"Yeah, I guess your right. We came this far. We need to see it through and do our best."

"Alright. Looks like everything is set." I heard Christopher inform us as he got the Program ready.

Once Christopher had the program ready. I walked over to our Speed Cycles, waiting for the others, and eager to get the show on the road. Miguel and Jasmine followed after me, and then Christopher.

We had gotten on our Speed Cycles. Christopher was running the program while we were heading to where the final point was. Trying to lure them away from where we were going.

"So far the program is running smoothly." I told Christopher as he backed it up on my phone.

"That's good. Let's hope it continues to run smoothly."

I nodded my head as I continued to check the program. Seeing that it was still running as intended. Things were going as planned as far as the program running goes.

"How are we from our destination?"

"About 10-12 minutes."

"Alright."

After hearing we still had some distance to cover. I looked behind us, seeing Jasmine and Miguel following behind us. I then turned to look back in front of us and kept looking at the program.

On the way to our destination. I did some thinking about everything that went down and how I've changed because of it. I used to be some nobody who lived a normal life; however, now I got this superpower and am trying to take down an evil organization.

"Looks like we're almost there." Christopher pointed out as we getting closer.

"And it looks like the program worked. I don't see any Syndicate agents behind us."