1-2. Written Dream Read As Ephemeral

1-2. Written Dream Read as Ephemeral

Hi... Kazuki here.

Having weak presence, I've been called Kyra since my school days for some reason, this is Kazuki.

Even though you don't feel pain in a dream, you can still feel the signs of pain when you dream of dental caries.

No?

Well, that's good too.

I seem to have fainted for two hours following the severe pain after the Meteor Shower receded.

Time is displayed on the menu. Convenient.

My body is half buried in the ground.

Huh? I can't get up...

Feels like when you can't get up off the bed during winter.

My hands seems to move but menu operation is troublesome since it feels heavy.

If only I had ESP to operate the menu and check the log.

When I imagined such thing, it really happened. Truly a dream. It's unrestricted in strange places.

When I see the log while thinking that, the message [Kyra Level Up] showed up and harassment-like [Chararacchara~] famous level up SFX rang when I scroll through the log.

Continuing for a while, I finally found a different message log.

 Skill [Summoning Magic: Foreign World] Acquired.

 Summoning Magic [Meteor Shower] Acquired.

[Meteor Shower] is that meteorite summoning magic, right?

A magic that does not exist in FFW. Summoning magic is only supposed to summon spirits or golems. Though the world part bugs me. There is no [Foreign World] in either FFW or WW. It bothers me even for a dream.

The [Level Up] messages continue on.

Since there's a time stamp, the order of message can't be wrong. In order it's [Skill Acquired] [Magic that belongs to the Skill Acquired] [Level up]

In other words, this is the kind of RPG that does not let you automatically learn skill and magic as your level rise!

"No no, why am I doing analysis inside my dream..."

Apparently my habit of analyzing thing from gamer era surfaced.

But it's alright, even if it's embarrassing inside a dream, let's continue the analysis.

Even in this situation, my real body is properly taking a rest anyway!

I close the log and decided to check the magic and skill tabs.

"But, before that."

I set the [Log] to open by default from [Setting].

It's troublesome to switch every time.

The magic are [Meteor Shower] and [All Map Exploration].

The skills are [Summoning Magic: Foreign World][Nature Magic: Foreign World].

Seems that [All Map Exploration] belongs to the nature magic category.

Are usable magic and skills registered?

But I can't use it if I don't remember it anyway, this time the exclusive use of initial bonus seems to be an irregular pattern. As a programmer I immediately deny the notion.