1-5. Fortress City Life Begin!

I finally got to Seryuu city.

Let’s Explore this city with [All Map Exploration]!

The population is around 120,000. It’s a remote region within Shiga Kingdom ruled by an earl. 95% are from the human tribes, the other 5% are beast tribes, scale tribes and fairy tribes. Average level is 2-3. Highest level is an old man magician who is 48. The knights range from 5-20 with most of them on 8-12. Normal soldiers are around 5-7. There are a lot of bows as a dragon countermeasure. Male to female ratio is 5:6 with lots of females. It’s unknown whether it’s because of difference in birth rate or because of a high male mortality rate.

Unexpectedly, townspeople only have a few skills. Most of them have 1-3 skills, some even none. Having 20 or so skills may be the exception rather than the rule.

Only a few magicians exist. There are only around 2000 people with magic skills. 90% of them have Livelihood magic while the remaining 10% seem to belong to the country’s army.

It’s as expected in a way, but level 310 is truly extraordinary. In addition, I got carried away and learned a lot of useless skills which would make me conspicuous.

The map could show the name of the streets and merchant’s houses to some degree. Even though it could not tell you what kind of item they’re selling or their reputation, it’s still quite useful for a first look of the town. Unfortunately, the search function only works for people, I could not find shops with it.

Seen from reduced scale, the town is shaped like a 6 Km diameter oval, along with two 3 Km long [くの] shaped, bowing daruma-like objects attached on each side.

I enlarge the map and confirm each area…

First, closest to the gate, there seems to be a general residential area. Beside the gate are stables and inns. Joining them, the local lord’s castle is located in the center of the neighborhood. Something like a temple or magic-something is at the center of the city. Far from the gate, the lord’s mansion stands. And a cafeteria that looks too small for city use, but too big as an exclusive for the local lord.

When I tried to search for people with [Adventurer] as job, I got nothing. There was no [Librarian] either, which probably mean there’s no library. However, there were some [Slaves]…

After checking so many things, I’ve arrived at the front of the gate. Showing up together with the sun in the horizon, perfect timing! Though the gate is closed at this time.

I thought that there would be other people in front of the gate but there was actually no one.

It would be nice if there are some villagers who are going to sell their vegetables in the morning.

Is it only in my dream that stores don’t open until 10 in the morning?!

Wearing a polo shirt and chinos pant might be too noticeable. I searched the storage, found several robes and took out the only non worn-out dark green robe to wear. The remaining robes are magic tools but they’re too worn-out, I can’t bring myself to wear them. This robe smells a bit like mold.

My body looks like the time when I was 15 with its small stature. The robe is too long and is dragging a little on the floor. Thanks to that, the sneakers are hidden. My mustache didn’t even grow after one week. I was so happy and showed it off when it grew during the freshman period of university life. Though, I shaved it immediately when I got a girlfriend…

While having a recollection of the past, I continue to wait for the gate to open.

「●●! ●●●●●● ●●●●●●●●●!!」