1-7. Open Air Bath, Objective and Sightseeing

“Kyra’s here. The petty one who doesn’t want to get involved with the dangerous looking slave, Kyra.”

It’s a dream! My self-suggestion is reaching the limit.

It’s another world that’s most likely a dream, become my compromise. Yes, however small the possibility is, I won’t give up.

My heart broke when Martha said that a bathroom is not available except at the lord’s castle. Since the food and sanitation culture of the town were pretty high, I thought that bathrooms also mattered.

I thought of bathing in the room with the tub, but since it’d get the room moldy due to the moisture, I was told to do it in the backyard since it also has a well.

The backyard is about 6 tatami wide. The well is not that far from the back door, it’s not equipped with a pump and is the type that uses buckets to draw water, usually used in older days. I’m using one of the two wooden tubs available.

I thought that I would struggle but thanks to my high (STR) status, it was easy.

Thought they said backyard, the fences are only around my waist high. Even though there are only few pedestrians traffic, there are still some. It’s already dim during the dusk but if I take a bath in place like this, isn’t this like an exhibition?

When I look around, there’s a partitioning screen near the back door.

I see, am I meant to use this?

After I put up the screen, I started bathing with the cold water.

Though it’s only about as high as my waist, it’s enough for shielding the view.

…Dang, I forgot to buy soap!

There’s probably no shampoo, but if it’s just soap it should be available. Let’s look for it tomorrow.

A woman comes out of the back door. It’s a blond beauty on later half of her 20. How do I say this, this town has a lot of beautiful woman.

Our eyes match.

Iya~n.

…Disgusting. I’m disgusted with myself.

After the woman finished drawing the water into the tub, she started bathing after putting the screen.

There’s a screen between us, it is, but!

Whenever she moves a little, the upper body is!

Well, I estimate it to be D cup, purunpurun, it’s asserting itself!

She did cover it by hand, but it got unexposed occasionally…

No, no, I’m not a DT, I summon all my strength to avert my gaze and go back to wash my body. Restrain yourself my healthy lower body!

I glanced at the female’s face, she’s wearing an expression full of deliberate composure!

As I thought, adult women are nice!!

I wipe my clean body with the towel… Wonder where I should put the water.

There is no drainage.

“It’s okay to sprinkle the water on the garden plants. There’s a drainage below the plants.”

I wonder if I looked pathetic since the woman teach me. I thanked her and went back to the inn after throwing the water.

I want you to overlook my glance during my way back.