04

Hawks p.o.v.

That Dabi sure seems private, I know I shouldn't have asked him, it's all Rumi's fault. I let the issue go as it does not concern me all that much, but he comes up in my head every once in a while.

The first week passes and we all do the usual check-up quirk test. We all know each other pretty well since we went through the same thing last year. We also found out Dabi's quirk was not only remarkable but incredibly powerful. Blue flames. Not at all what I expected, and I guess it kinda answered the question I made him on the first day.

I didn't bother to talk to him again after that, I noticed we both had different vibes, so I won't pick on him. However, every time I see him, he's alone, whether it's reading a book, listening to music, or on his phone.

"Hawks~" Jin turns over to me playfully at the cafeteria table.

"Yes?"

"We're finally moving into the dorms again! That means we're planning a party right?"

"He's right, and you haven't been your party self" Rumi bumps into the conversation.

"I've never been a party boy, and plus, I don't think burnt boy over there will wanna join" I answer laying back and shutting my eyes. "Who said he was forced to go? C'mon" Jin begs and I chuckle at his actions. These guys... a little party wouldn't hurt anybody. I finally agree with them and they cheer back.