10

Hawks p.o.v

I wonder where Dabi wandered off to, his face did a 180, so I don't think it's good news. I could tell he was having fun, seeing him in a smile was definitely something I could look at all day. Look at me rambling, I sound like a dork, maybe I had too much to drink.

Something in me was begging to go look for him, wherever he was, and see if he was okay. This urge was rare, I barely care this much for other people, with the exception of Jin and Rumi. After I pour a brand new drink onto my cup, my eyes shift up to see a running Dabi enter his room and slamming the door shut. I know my vision was blurry, but I know what I saw, and it was him alright.

I know I shouldn't, I know it's none of my business, so why do I wanna check on him so bad?

Rumi sneaks up on me and whispers in my ear "Well someone's worried". I turn around to face her and start scratching the back of my head. "He just left so suddenly, I wonder if he's doing okay" I explain and I just receive a laugh from her. "If you're so concerned then why don't you ask him yourself!" I heard her say but my mind was somewhere else. I chug down what's left in my cup and leave my white haired friend talking to herself.

My new destination was now to reach Dabi's room, which was hard on his own. What floor was he on? And his room number? I don't fucking know and I'm way too fucking wasted to think properly. I kick everyone out of the elevators and start going from floor to foor, knocking on their doors. Hawks, you dumbfuck, nobody is in their dorms, their at the party. How stupid, how am I supposed to know that? I hop from room to room, and reach the very last door on the third floor. I breathe in exhaustion because it all ocurred so fast. Before knocking, I could hear faint voices in there.

"Shoto! It's alright! I'll go over there right now!..I don't care if it's late, I won't let you stay in there a day longer, where's father?..That son of a bitch.. I'm on my way- Father?...Listen here- Hello?! I can't believe this"

Leaning my ear against the door, I could hear a huff come from him and I suddenly tripped as the door opened. "Wha-What are you doing here??" He asks in a panicked tone. "Sorry, it's just that you left so suddenly and I wanted see if you were okay, I swear I just got here! I wasn't spying or anything!" I began to ramble on in an attempt to not upset him. Oh crap oh crap, he's going to burn me alive! Shit.

"I don't have time for this, get out of my way" Is the only thing he replies with before storming off and leaving the floor. My eyes are following him, full of regret because I had invaded his privacy, I pushed it too far. The comment had erased my drunken state and I'm back to being normal Hawks, full of embarassment.

Weeks go by and I don't hear about Dabi, he hadn't been  to school, and he wasn't seen in the dorms either. I still question the events that led him to bursting out like that. In the meantime, I was planning a million ways to apologize to the jet black haired boy, knowing that he wouldn't forgive hme. Dabi had taken over my thoughts, replaying that party over and over.