08 | I Miss You

"I seen a post on Twitter like that one time

"I seen a post on Twitter like that one time. That nigga ended up getting his baby mama and his bitch to fuck though. Ion think you got enough game for that." Jaxon Sauls, one of Dayvon's closest friends and his coworker, shook his head.

"Man, what? Nah. I wouldn't even wanna fuck them together. Hell nah." That scenario made Dayvon's face scrunch up almost immediately.

"Really? Never met a nigga who would turn down a threesome."

"First of all, the shit me and my babymama used to do-I ain't even done that shit with my girl yet. It's like I'm two different niggas with them-got two different dicks too."

"So basically you saying yo' current girlfriend-oh, my apologies, fiancé," Jaxon emphasized as he corrected himself, "pussy ain't as good as yo' ex girl, so she don't get to experience the you that Autumn did."

"Bitch I didn't say shit like that. Shut up. You worried 'bout the wrong shit."

"Nah nah nah, that's exactly what you meant. What you lying for? It's just me nigga. Admit it. You like fucking on yo' baby mama more than you do your girl." Jaxon smirked, then he burst out laughing when Dayvon only rolled his eyes.

"So just get her back man. What you suffering for?" His smirk remained.

"It ain't that simple. Her ass really ain't fuckin' with me. She only focused on our kid; and I mean, that's good, fasho. I just wish she would tell me that she miss me, too. She don't even know I'll drop everything for her. I hate that shit man." He groaned in frustration, running his hands down his face.

"Just break up with Jas to show her you serious. Why would she openly admit that she misses you when you literally supposed to be getting married to her ex best friend slash sister next year?"

"That ain't simple either. I don't wanna hurt Jas feelings. And even if I break up with her, she ain't got nothing to fall back on. She ain't had a job since she been with me and her people live in Georgia. Ion wanna do her like that."

"Nigga how the fuck you feeling bad for some shit that ain't yo' fault? Her ass could've been got a job." Jaxon shrugged carelessly, then laughed when Dayvon punched his shoulder.

"Shut yo' bitch ass up, bitch. That's still my girlfriend."

"Correction, fiancé. You proposed, remember?" Jaxon attempted to wiggle his eyebrows, but only ended up looking stupid while doing it.

"Man. Don't remind me." He rubbed his temples as if he was stressed, making Jaxon laugh.

The only reason Dayvon had even proposed to her a few months ago was because his only dream was to have a family. He loved the whole idea of getting married, but unfortunately, Jasmine wasn't the one he could see himself with for the rest of his life.

How could he be with her when Autumn was around? Every day he was reminded of what used to be. The love they used to share; hell, the love they used to make. It was all he thought about every time he looked at her.