22 | Epilogue

"Merry Christmas my baby

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Merry Christmas my baby." Autumn moved Dayvon's dreads out of his face to get a better look at him, feeling him stretching his body out underneath the cover.

She smiled as he pulled her closer to his body while fixing the cover to make sure it was over the both of them. She rubbed his torso with her thumb, knowing he'd fully wake up and greet her back within a few seconds.

"Merry Christmas mama." His voice was muffled from his face being buried into her neck, and he kissed her collarbone before lifting his head up again.

Autumn waited on him in the bed while he did his morning routine in the bathroom, the same thing she did every day. She didn't think she would ever get tired of it.

He came back a few minutes later, climbing back in the bed with her. It was only seven o'clock, but he knew August would be busting in with his siblings right behind him, forcing them to get out of the bed so that they could open their presents.

"How you feeling?" He questioned after greeting her with a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm okay. She taking it easy on me today. I didn't even throw up." Autumn told him, covering her mouth as she yawned.

"You took yo' vitamins?" He asked with his hand on her baby bump while she nodded in response. He didn't play about them prenatal gummies. He made sure she took them everyday.

"Fat ma getting big." He lowered himself until his head was under the cover, and Autumn smiled at the feeling of him kissing her belly. This would be their fourth child and he was obsessed with their unborn daughter like she was their first.

Autumn wrapped her arms around his neck when he picked her up, and he hoisted her up against his body after getting out of the bed. He carried her out of the room, heading towards the elevator because he for sure was not about to carry her down the stairs.

"This is why we have five kids now. You know that, right?" Her smile remained as Dayvon's tongue gently explored a part of her neck.

"This how I'ma get my last two. You know that, right?" He lowered her body to make her middle area rub briefly against his before putting her back in her original position.

"You nasty as hell. On Jesus' birthday is crazy." She shook her head at him, causing him to let out a laugh.

The elevator doors opened seconds later, and Dayvon stepped off, walking towards the living room where their kids had a sleepover last night. They were laid out on a pallet on the floor, still asleep.

"Good morning my babies. Breakfast is almost ready." Hazel greeted them from the kitchen, wearing an apron that said 'Chef Glamma'.

"Hey mommy. It smells good." Autumn joined her in the kitchen while Dayvon went to wake the kids and get them freshened up.

"Mhm girl just gon' and grab it, fat butt." Hazel waved her off, and Autumn laughed since they both knew she'd given that compliment to get some bacon in return. It'd been the biggest craving of her pregnancy so far. Hazel made her about twenty pieces every morning.